Fun Added to The Line Up For Stade De France - 21st June

KirkBot

Kinda sorry I missed that, actually. :LOL: I got Passion Pit instead. I haven't been keen on any of the bands I've seen open for Muse. (Was never lucky enough to get Biffy or Metric).

I'd love to get Passion Pit. Instead I'm getting Biffy. We should have swapped.

I'm glad someone else pointed out that they're actually called fun. complete with full stop, cos Fun are a different band entirely (and someone else saying it first makes me look less of a pedant :chuckle: )

I liked fun. when I saw them supporting Paramore, mentioned them to a friend who went nuts over them, promised to go see them with her when they toured here again, couldn't do the first 2 tours they did last year so caught them twice on the last one. They're alright, I prefer the first album to the 2nd, they got thoroughly outshone by their support band on that tour though.

Waiting for the YMAS announcement for the Sunday Emirates gig...

Waiting for the YMAS announcement for the Sunday Emirates gig...

That would be cool (apparently pop punk and Muse can exist in the same line up) but I think they're busy in the US?

Now that Paramore have got their second UK #1 album let's hope they get added to night 2.

I'm hardly throwing a strop though am I? I chose to see Muse on both nights instead of buying a Leeds ticket. Seeing Muse both nights will be pretty good but I (and a lot of more people i'm sure) assumed they'd have some decent supports on.

Biggest strop I've seen all year tbh.

I saw fun last night and they were awesome :happy: lucky people!

"Favourite Bands

maroon 5, greenday, oasis, vampire weekend, keane, arcade fire, pink floyd, take that, young the giant, Paloma Faith, Amy Mcdonald, Rachel Platten, Morissy, Stereophonics, Queen, Train, Biffy Clyro, Ellie Golding, The fratellis, James Blunt, Kaiser Chiefs, Noel Gallagher, Radiohead, The script, 30 seconds to mars. etc etc "

I'm not sure I can trust you, Hannah.

"Favourite Bands

maroon 5, greenday, oasis, vampire weekend, keane, arcade fire, pink floyd, take that, young the giant, Paloma Faith, Amy Mcdonald, Rachel Platten, Morissy, Stereophonics, Queen, Train, Biffy Clyro, Ellie Golding, The fratellis, James Blunt, Kaiser Chiefs, Noel Gallagher, Radiohead, The script, 30 seconds to mars. etc etc "

I'm not sure I can trust you, Hannah.

to be honest I wrote that a year ago and my taste has changed a little since then :chuckle: guilty pleasures innit

I like a few of those bands.

:happy:

opinions, innit

:yesey:

Archived