I wouldn't have been expecting a lengthy gig considering the ticket price compared to what it normally is.

To be fair a standard gig at the Academy is about £20 so I don't think the price represents the length unless you're a male prostitute.

To be fair a standard gig at the Academy is about £20 so I don't think the price represents the length unless you're a male prostitute.

A standard gig at the Academy is not usually Muse. A Muse gig tends to be around £65+. To seem them in a small venue for about £45 is good value.

I wouldn't expect Matt to be able to sing a set like this thoughtout an entire tour if it was longer.
Tbh the gig isn't harder than anything on the T2L tour. Hyper Music isn't harder than Follow Me, Agitated is pretty easy, so is Uprising and US. Uno...yeah I guess, but meh, did lots of harder sets on a regular basis in 2013.

The voice isn't the issue. Although in this case he seemed a bit out of breath after two songs, so possibly out of shape?

This, but there again I knew that when I bought the ticket... an hour and a half is what I expect for a returning-post-album-production gig.

Some ppl are never happy. You pay for what you get not where the venue is. I'm happy to pay for quality not quantity :)

Tbh the gig isn't harder than anything on the T2L tour. Hyper Music isn't harder than Follow Me, Agitated is pretty easy, so is Uprising and US. Uno...yeah I guess, but meh, did lots of harder sets on a regular basis in 2013.

The voice isn't the issue. Although in this case he seemed a bit out of breath after two songs, so possibly out of shape?

Fury is also a bit difficult, I guess, but then there was Survival closing sets in T2L...

Who sang the Hyper Music chorus?

Archived