disappointing the last show didnt end with a little more pomp, but B&H is still pretty nice. overall the tour was very good, way better than most expected. i look forward to the next one.
I was about to say something similar.

Considering how everyone was feeling about live Muse last tour it's amazing they could pick up on most of the things that made last tour such a drag. I really have no beef at all for the tour as a whole.

I was about to say something similar.

Considering how everyone was feeling about live Muse last tour it's amazing they could pick up on most of the things that made last tour such a drag. I really have no beef at all for the tour as a whole.

me neither. regardless of how "quality" of a set your show got its at least promising to see Muse play such a varied amount of songs. hopefully theyll build on that as they go to the next tour.

Don't we all miss that time when they seemed to be dropping UD and there was no UD or GL but NSC instead?

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2013/bridgestone-arena-nashville-tn-2bc65836.html

Can't say I do, NSC is worse than all of them.

Undisclosed Desires

(Lyrics changed to "Please me, fuck me how it's done")

Guiding Light

(Rage Against the Machine's Freedom outro)

Huh?

Can't say I do, NSC is worse than all of them.

Undisclosed Desires

(Lyrics changed to "Please me, fuck me how it's done")

Guiding Light

(Rage Against the Machine's Freedom outro)

Huh?

The RATM outro is probably a joke, but he did sing that line in UD. Also I'd say NSC looks way better live than UD and GL.

The RATM outro is probably a joke, but he did sing that line in UD. Also I'd say NSC looks way better live than UD and GL.

Yeah, NSC is fun, there are better live songs but i have nothing against NSC. The song get too much hate for that sunset movie.

Archived