I suppose. That setlist doesn't look too awful to me, but I might be missing something.

It's more the fact that it's part of the stadium tour, the audience paid just as much as the rest of the stadium tour, but they got a shorter set than the rest of the stadium tour and it's treated like an arena just cause it's in an arena.

And what Fabri said about their first gig being cancelled to begin with.

I suppose. That setlist doesn't look too awful to me, but I might be missing something.

Only one piano song (Feeling Good)

No random track in between the piano songs (i.e. no B&H, Map or Dead Star)

Dropping Blackout and keeping Guiding Light

Hysteria and Resistance instead of Map/Bliss and one of them.

so:

1) Oslo arena gig gets cancelled because matt breaks toe

2) oslo stadium gig gets moved from stadium to huge arena (therefore indoor)

3) muse play shortened set in oslo because they're cuntsthey didn't have pyro

:musesign:

It's more the fact that it's part of the stadium tour, the audience paid just as much as the rest of the stadium tour, but they got a shorter set than the rest of the stadium tour and it's treated like an arena just cause it's in an arena.

And what Fabri said about their first gig being cancelled to begin with.

Only one piano song (Feeling Good)

No random track in between the piano songs (i.e. no B&H, Map or Dead Star)

Dropping Blackout and keeping Guiding Light

Hysteria and Resistance instead of Map/Bliss and one of them.

Okay, yeah, that's a bit shitty.

It's not awful, it's pretty good and fun on the whole, it's just knowing what you could have got if you were at that gig which is awful.

Yeah this. I'm not saying that set is terrible but if I hadn't know what I was going to get, I don't think I would have minded as much.

The characteristics of each venue should make no difference at all. If they can't use the pyros or the bulb, so what? Just play the song.

These are Muse headlining shows, if there's an early curfew, start earlier - don't gyp people out of 2/3 songs.

I would be livid at getting some of these recent sets compared with the opening few.

Every gig on the stadium tour should be getting the same length set regardless of venue/crowd, it's that simple. The fact that Muse continue to be lazy at the end of each tour is extremely disrespectful to the fans. There's no excuse for it.

They were delayed for some reason as well, they arrived on stage late, and had to get out really quick because Rihanna(...) is playing the venue today. Definately not an excuse for the bad set though. I think the crowd was satisfied, because the Norwegian Musers don't exist. It was a really funny gig, and I'm glad I was there, but the fact that they gave us 3 songs less than everyone else is just shit. And when we didn't get Dead Star, Sunburn, MoP, Bliss, B&H or any other "special" song I was dissapointed - I honestly think they owe Oslo that much.. (We deserved Fury 😆 )

Ok, now I really hope they just hate Norway or it was because of indoors (it's sounds crazy though), I'm gonna fuckin cry if the set is same as in Oslo. We're gonna get full setup with pyros etc.

:unsure: They played first time in Norway during The 2nd Law, if they just wanted to play basic-set... :rolleyes: But two gigs. It couldn't be coincidence. Shit.

Well we will see it on Saturday. It's gonna be still epic show : ) But last stadium-gig, there would be something special.. Or not.

Archived