I just knew we wouldn't get the Dead Star / B&H slot lol But I didn't care cos I FINALLY got Stockholm!! At freaking last! Riff was immense with Matt singing and then in the end he threw the guitar against the piano and then inside. And then closed the lid.

The atmosphere was absolutely incredible. No wonder they wanted to record a DVD here, it will look amazing! I thought the whole stadium would explode when they started TIRO. For Stockholm, there was this group of guys moshing... in the seats! :LOL:

I want to go back so badly :(

The funny thing is we should've suspected it. Muse hasn't capitalized on a good opportunity in like more than 5 or so years. Actually playing Supremacy at the Brits was maybe the first time in a decade. Even the BH&R era had plenty of fails, just look at all that got cut from the Wembley DVD for proof.

Then I remind you of the awesome "awards" were unlocking with Musos where Muse basically links us to stuff thats on youtube. And then you get Starlight as a closer, Blackout brought back without guitar, Matt hardly playing guitar in alot of songs and the list is just unbelievable. I'm only scratching the surface you guys know what I mean though.

Yeah, but you forgot that some gigs of the tour have actually been amazing and performance in general has been fantastic

Looks like they used the Pope in the dancing visuals rather than Berlusconi.

Just as well - I've seen that clip. Holy shit that can't be mentally wiped. :stunned:

I wonder what would happen if they ever played a stadium gig in Russia.

The government might go after them, but then they're also armed with bombs, robots, and remote activated flamethrowers.

The atmosphere was absolutely incredible. No wonder they wanted to record a DVD here, it will look amazing! I thought the whole stadium would explode when they started TIRO. For Stockholm, there was this group of guys moshing... in the seats! :LOL:

Wow that sounds great! It's just ridiculous that they reward such great crowds with a mediocre setlist, and yet they play Dead Star/Micro Cuts to the lamest crowds ever in NA. :noey:

Agree, the crowd was incredible, roaring from the first second

Again, the gig would be better with one o two rarities, but still. Hope for the extras.

This remind me the San Siro gig. Amazing crowd, amazing stadium, amazing Muse, average setlist, but still highly enjoyable.

Agree, the crowd was incredible, roaring from the first second

Again, the gig would be better with one o two rarities, but still. Hope for the extras.

This remind me the San Siro gig. Amazing crowd, amazing stadium, amazing Muse, average setlist, but still highly enjoyable.

So, Morgan doesn't play the verse guitar part then...

The government might go after them, but then they're also armed with bombs, robots, and remote activated flamethrowers.

Hmmmmm be interesting to see a Russian reaction to visuals of a moonwalking Putin surrounded by a lizard brass section. Surely the government chase thing applies for China as well, assuming they're allowed in.

Wow that sounds great! It's just ridiculous that they reward such great crowds with a mediocre setlist, and yet they play Dead Star/Micro Cuts to the lamest crowds ever in NA. :noey:

Hey, now just because NA crowds suck in general doesn't mean we don't deserve a rarity or two every now and then! I've been really happy with the variety in the NA setlists during the stadium tour :happy: It's like they finally decided to stop punishing us for all the twilight fans :LOL:

Anyway, I'm also disappointed about the lack of B&H/Dead Star :( Especially for the DVD :noey: I'm glad they brought them back for the stadium tour, but I don't get why they weren't part of the rotation at all the gigs, yet we get songs like UD and GL every night... (I know this is an old argument, but it still frustrates me :LOL: )

They seem to be going after "gay propaganda" these days

Unless Matt slaps Dom's bum again they're ok :chuckle:

There are plenty of hardcore fans in the states, myself included. It's about damn time they recognize that we know older material and deserve rarities too because we've gotten screwed for the most part for the past 4 years.

It's nice how Matt realized only a select few knew it but played it anyways, because these people are queuing up at 3AM just like the people attending European gigs. It's one song out of a 20 song setlist and they should be playing to that 1% because they're the ones attending night after night after night and a majority of those fans have been to 10+ gigs.

I don't agree with the lack of rarities in a majority of the stadiums but fucking over the fans in North America isn't about to help. That'd mean no rarities at all.

There are plenty of hardcore fans in the states, myself included. It's about damn time they recognize that we know older material and deserve rarities too because we've gotten screwed for the most part for the past 4 years.
Could have something to do with the shit crowd reactions, just saying.

Could have something to do with the shit crowd reactions, just saying.

To be fair, the barrier/front of the pit people go absolutely mental for rarities in the States. I think they know that there are at least a handful of fans out there who appreciate the old stuff! I'm glad that they're starting to acknowledge that more though.

To be fair, the barrier/front of the pit people go absolutely mental for rarities in the States. I think they know that there are at least a handful of fans out there who appreciate the old stuff! I'm glad that they're starting to acknowledge that more though.

The front is always crazier, but I was still able to stand comfortably without issue at the barrier when I went.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I truly laughed out loud when I read this!! I never thought of it that way....you're right!!---who'd want to take them on with all they're "armed" with! LOLOLOL!! :D

Archived