2nd Law Tour blu-ray

starcode12

Now is the time to bring Muse to blu-ray!

If you've been to one of their live events, you'll notice they are recording everything with multiple cameras and it looks fantastic.

Is there any news on this possibility, I've not been able to find anything in the forum about it.

We've been kept happy with various performances appearing on YouTube but nothing will beat a HD performance with a clean HD DTS audio track of those new & old sounds.

Now is the time to bring Muse to blu-ray!

If you've been to one of their live events, you'll notice they are recording everything with multiple cameras and it looks fantastic.

Is there any news on this possibility, I've not been able to find anything in the forum about it.

We've been kept happy with various performances appearing on YouTube but nothing will beat a HD performance with a clean HD DTS audio track of those new & old sounds.

Yeah there'll probably be one in 2014 sometime. They're planning one at least so hopefully this time it'll get released unlike TR tour

• 2 weeks later...

The idea of a lossless 1080p concert Blu ray with angle switching on the fly....

This pretty much sums it up

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

There is evidence here:

http://www.muselive.com/index.php?m=single&id=6932

"I've had the luckiest week ever. Was a camera assistant for the Muse show shoot on Wednesday (For their DVD!!) scored an amazing interview.."

But again it doesn't mean it will happen.

I wonder if they'll do what other bands, such as Green Day, have done and have a CD/DVD/BluRay with the DVD footage being of an entire gig in full while the the CD is made up of a setlist with each song taken from a different gig. I reckon this would be even more special then just having it of one gig because then everyone feels like their gig was special...

Meh, it worked with Green Day and I reckon it would definitely work with Muse :happy:

Of course it will happen, they're shooting an on-the-road tour movie.

They shot one of those for the last album too I think.

It'll probably be some godawful proprietary format gimmick if it does ever come out.

Archived