2nd Law Tour blu-ray

starcode12

I was gonna edit in "these days" but figured that if anyone was gonna mention Hullabaloo, I was gonna reply with "I wasn't aware that re-releasing a live dvd from 2002 was an option" :awesome:

I meant Hullabaloo shows that an on the road feature with Muse can be entertaining, yeah they've got older but id say judging from the 2008 chile/Mexico on the road feature they still get up to see pretty entertaining stuff.

I meant Hullabaloo shows that an on the road feature with Muse can be entertaining,
Yeah I know, my point is that it's a crap point because they're not those people anymore and the only way that we would get a Hullabaloo-ish tour movie was if they actually gave us Hullabaloo...again. :p

Didn't care much for the South American stuff. Can't even remember it tbh.

Yeah I know, my point is that it's a crap point because they're not those people anymore and the only way that we would get a Hullabaloo-ish tour movie was if they actually gave us Hullabaloo...again. :p

Each to their own then. If they did decide to do that I'd personally look forward to it :D I hope they do, from what Kirkys said sounds like they've got plenty of footage so far.

:LOL: I love this. "My point is that you're wrong!"

Archived