Muse To Play The War Child BRITs Show 2013

KirkBot

Thanks Pip yes I've already had a pre run and it seems pretty much ok - seems to link straight through to the Ticketmaster pages when I tried.

I've set up a login for the Priority, I'm using an old Sim I was sent by 02 and never used and there is no credit on that phone/sim but it seems to be working ok.

I have cards/passwords but there is a chance works computers would block my card payment as they have done that before, so I might be trying off my iPhone.

Worth a shot:)

I really hope you can get a ticket:)

I'd love to see them in a small venue especially since I didn't win any of the competitions last year but I just don't have that kind of money right now. I know it's for charity and all but doesn't the price seem just a little bit unfair?

no.

What are the odds of a rarity played at this gig?

who knows, £50 for a gig is a fair bit. To be fair we dont know how long muse will be on for, and it will be in the middle of their US T2L tour so they will be in the groove when it comes to playing songs from the past few months.

I would hope for a super special show in a great venue that a few rabbits are pulled out of the hat

What are the odds of a rarity played at this gig?

We got Fury and Megalomania at the Teenage Cancer Trust gig, but they weren't in the middle of a world tour in 2008. Would be nice if they played one or two surprises but I'm not expecting any.

We got Fury and Megalomania at the Teenage Cancer Trust gig, but they weren't in the middle of a world tour in 2008. Would be nice if they played one or two surprises but I'm not expecting any.

Difference is we had a giant damn organ for Megalomania :chuckle: Also we got about 16 songs that night I think, ah memories :happy:

I'd expect something like:

Supremacy

Supermassive Black Hole

Panic Station

Follow Me

Time is Running Out

Plug in Baby

Knights of Cydonia

Starlight

Survival

No luck here yet, but shouldn't be any on ebay. Strict entry procedures - original credit card, photo id and name on ticket = will not be able to be sold on. Sense at last! Shepherds Bush did this when I saw Snow Patrol and the only bad thing is a long queue twice, but I'm sure no one will mind that!

Archived