Muse To Play The War Child BRITs Show 2013

KirkBot

There's someones here that was able to purchase the tickets?

Yep, me. But only one of my codes works so there's a definite problem.

Means there will be more tomorrow!

I don't know if it made any difference but I was signed into TM which then took me back to the general page, I followed the link again which took me to the right page and it was fine after that.

Yep, me. But only one of my codes works so there's a definite problem.

Means there will be more tomorrow!

I don't know if it made any difference but I was signed into TM which then took me back to the general page, I followed the link again which took me to the right page and it was fine after that.

Lucky man! :D

I don't know, I've followed the link directly from the Member Area, when I put the presale code into the "Enter password" field, the system kick me out with the message "The password you entered is not in our system. Please try again."

I'm very disappointed, hope for tomorrow morning!

I spoke to someone from Ticketmaster and they said that often the tickets will be released over time, not all of them at nine, so staggered. But he could not help me with the fact that the code is not working. All he said to do was check the forum, and he does not know whether it is a problem with the Ticketmaster website or the codes we have been given.

I spoke to someone from Ticketmaster and they said that often the tickets will be released over time, not all of them at nine, so staggered. But he could not help me with the fact that the code is not working. All he said to do was check the forum, and he does not know whether it is a problem with the Ticketmaster website or the codes we have been given.

Is there not a moderator/webmaster here who can answer why the fuck the code doesn't work?!!

Archived