Muse To Play The War Child BRITs Show 2013

KirkBot

OMG I got tickets!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: I'm shaking with excitement! now how the fuck do I get home :LOL:

Last train back to Southend leaves Liverpool Street at about 12:55, so as long as you get the central line at Shepherds Bush by quarter past 12 you'll be fine.

Did everyone go for 'unreserved standing' ? I take it that's for the ground floor..... I'm sure at one point it mentioned 'level 3' as I was buying the ticket.

On my receipt:

Section GROUND

Row GA3 Seats 39

Description Price Level 1

Unreserved Standing..

Did everyone go for 'unreserved standing' ? I take it that's for the ground floor..... I'm sure at one point it mentioned 'level 3' as I was buying the ticket.

I believe that there is a standing area at the top of the building as well?

But your post now shows level 1 so that shouldn't be a problem as that's ground floor - you lucky thing!

On my receipt:

Section GROUND

Row GA3 Seats 39

Description Price Level 1

Unreserved Standing..

I'm pretty sure Level 3 is standing, but looks to me like you have ground floor (which is level 1)

According to the seating plan on the website, stalls are ground floor (trans: ie standing), level 1 & 2 are reserved seats, level 3 is unreserved seats & standing.

The "tickets available" menu is definitely confusing! I first read it to mean O2 tix were only level 2 or 3... not that I was successful *sigh*:(

i always go for Best Available if i have to be really quick, i got rather good seats for o2 arena and today standing, "Section GROUND Row GA3 Seats5 - 6" i guess that's the 5th and 6th ticket sold?

So you can get standing via the "best available" button? I always wondered if they would consider standing better than seats.

Having completely missed out on O2 tickets in the initial sales and today while everyone else seems to be having good luck, I may take that option next time. :)

So you can get standing via the "best available" button? I always wondered if they would consider standing better than seats.

Having completely missed out on O2 tickets in the initial sales and today while everyone else seems to be having good luck, I may take that option next time. :)

apparently so!

and i think at least it's more likely to guarantee you a ticket than first trying for standing, and after finding out they're already gone starting the whole process again searching for seats, and that's enough time for them to sell out as well... i made this mistake with RAH and the O2 arena in 2009 and since that i've pretty much always chosen best available when buying muse tickets.

good luck!

apparently so!

and i think at least it's more likely to guarantee you a ticket than first trying for standing, and after finding out they're already gone starting the whole process again searching for seats, and that's enough time for them to sell out as well... i made this mistake with RAH and the O2 arena in 2009 and since that i've pretty much always chosen best available when buying muse tickets.

good luck!

Thanks. :) For this sort of gig, I would definitely rather be there than not.

And yes, I think searching for standing first is how I lost out :(

Archived