Yes I wondered about that. What does he mean? That he's feeling jaded because Muse didn't win?

If so that is perhaps not a very sensible thing to say, but maybe he was caught of guard.

Maybe he was just feeling generally jaded, tired or whatever when he was asked.

I do understand them feeling a bit pissed off about being asked to perform at the Warchild gig and at the Brits and then not getting an award, because being asked to perform when nominated builds expectations. Not that it's that important. But I can understand if Dom felt a bit jaded about that.

Yes I wondered about that. What does he mean? That he's feeling jaded because Muse didn't win?

If so that is perhaps not a very sensible thing to say, but maybe he was caught of guard.

Uhm I think he was just saying that "I don't want to sound jaded for not winning but I don't think Coldplay deserved to win".

I can't believe he meant to officially go on record in the press as saying Coldplay is undeserving, even if he personally felt that way. I mean, it's not like he has a history of dissing other bands, and I've always thought Muse and Coldplay are on friendly terms. Maybe it was a case of expressing disappointment after a few drinks and not really considering his words. Who knows.

Sarcasm or not, I don't like it that it's always brought up. Even with an innocent picture like that.

I don't personally mind when people joke about belldom.

However, it looked like the intention was a sarcastic swipe at me, when I was simply making an innocent comment about a happy photo.

I may have misinterpreted that but that's what it looked like.

You people are making an issue out of nothing. Let it go people.

This. No more bickering about it, please.

In the eyes of Muse drummer Dominic Howard, however, some of the evening’s wins made less sense. “My surprises were the fact that Coldplay won best live band. I’m sounding kind of jaded, but . . .”

Ooh....

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2013/02/muse-drummer-dominic-howard-coldplay-reaction?#/slide=1

He's just saying what everyone else was thinking too. :yesey: Love it.

Archived