Oddly a lot of the posts I'm seeing in twitter are people saying they've just purchased their tickets. :)

Majority of the ones I saw commented on how Matt looks like a hedgehog, how he cannot sing, how we is arrogant, lost his touch, looks like he is in pain... along those lines.

I agree with one of those

Mumford&Sons are cool in my book. I'll probably pick up their album when it hits the sales bin.

This performance, however...it's not like I'm expecting a lot from One Direction, but that was pretty terrible. It seems so calculating to ride on such classic songs, in particular "Teenage Kicks", the vulnerability and emotion of which they managed to completely miss.

From the costume designer, apparently.

http://instagram.com/p/V94ndih3tq/

I think that makeup is a lot better than on the video. It has class, which Muse deserve. They should have had an orchestra like that in the video with Muse dressed in black tie. That would have worked I think. They could still have had surfers in the background if they had wanted.

Fingers crossed for best live act.

Edit: shit and bollocks! You would have thought they could have given Muse something! :(

Archived