performance was epic. loved it. people who think that it wasn't live are nuts. :LOL:

too bad they didn't win anything :(

I love Coldplay, but Muse performed and it's bit unfair they don't give any award to them.....

I'd rather they didn't win anything from that fucking shambles.

performance was epic. loved it. people who think that it wasn't live are nuts. :LOL:

too bad they didn't win anything :(

I love Coldplay, but Muse performed and it's bit unfair they don't give any award to them.....

I thought it used to be that you could guess who would get the awards by who was chosen to perform, but obviously it doesn't work like that any more.

Never mind. Great performance by Muse. :happy:

I haven't seen Coldplay live so I can't comment on their win.

However, I don't see it as completely worthy of an eyeroll that people who bother to spend their time on the Muse messageboard, in the section discussing Muse, express disappointment over an award lost. Because, oddly enough, it's generally nicer to win stuff than to lose.

However, I don't see it as completely worthy of an eyeroll that people who bother to spend their time on the Muse messageboard, in the section discussing Muse, express disappointment over an award lost. Because, oddly enough, it's generally nicer to win stuff than to lose.

Are you a member of Muse?

Are you a member of Muse?

No, just like so many other people here I wish them all the success and good things as they are a band I really like. The whole vicarious aspect of a fandom, you see.

I'm sure all of this was really hard to figure out.

tbh I couldn't care less if my favourite bands won awards or not. I haven't even checked if my favourite band won the grammy they were nominated for. Tbh I don't even know when the Grammy awards were being announced, but I heard it's been done at least.

And if Muse were an up and coming band I would see your point about success in the post above, but right now a brit award does fuckall to Muse's success as a band.

no I don't :p

Unfortunately awards shows like this have nothing to do with music. Just fans and unfortunately Muse have a lot of haters.

Because if it was just music, Muse would obviously win.

Oh wait, it would still come down to popularity.

Archived