Thanks :happy: If possible, I'd recommend you guys to go and take photos around sunset. The light changes every 2 minutes, and a tripod is recommended, but it's worth it! Also, check the option of HDR photos, the second photo here definitely is one, although not so overdone as the tractor ;)

13937280739_c6d0339d26_c.jpg

"Bleak, Uncertain, Beautiful..."

I love the lighting. Any filter or post processing or was this just the natural light?

Unfortunately, my mountain of photos has just become too massive to sort through over the last few months. So many pictures I'd like to share but I just don't have the time. Will have to be a huge retrospective project at some point.

No filter on the lens; just some editing in lightroom and colour balance in photoshop. I added the unedited photo too.

As for your photos, make a selection and edit them, revisit a week later to see if there's anything you've missed :)

367192658_20140428MatthijsQuaijtaal.jpg.745f869de53526b7181f90f50fa565e7.jpg

make a selection and edit them

This is exactly the part I haven't had time for, haha! I've literally just finished rotating them all last night so hopefully that gives me a bit of leeway to go onto the next stage of looking through them when I do have time, but I've taken so many, haha! It's rainy season here next month anyway so that will probably stop me going out anywhere and maybe I can make some progress then, haha!

The only one I've done lately is this - I'll try and do some more if I have some time in the coming weeks now they're all rotated and so on anyway.

10171195_10152314541969876_8106691635837858320_n.jpg

Edited by Bs

kind of agree with Matthijs - I think I'd probably like it a lot more if the sky didn't look so artificially darkened..? It's very cool though!

I've finally uploaded a few photos from Cuba... Only a few hundred to go! :chuckle:

ALSO I made a new flickr, because I had to for a thing, so I'm just going to use it now. pls add me and we can all be pals

the others here

Edited by mipanda

kind of agree with Matthijs - I think I'd probably like it a lot more if the sky didn't look so artificially darkened..? It's very cool though!

I've finally uploaded a few photos from Cuba... Only a few hundred to go! :chuckle:

ALSO I made a new flickr, because I had to for a thing, so I'm just going to use it now. pls add me and we can all be pals

the others here

Your wedding piccies! Make happy.

• 3 weeks later...