Mmm reflection :happy:

That last one :)

I'm a sucker for reflections and vanishing points, haha! That picture's come out as one of my favourites too! :)

Maaan, I wanna go Japan and look around old temples and stuff

watchmen-20090223034904160.jpg

Do it, it's beautiful! :)

those are really great edits omg. what editing software do u use?

Is this aimed at me? Not sure, but if so, I use Lightroom! :)

Nice - I've been starting to take quite a few pictures like that lately, really discovered my love of background bokeh. It's interesting taking pictures of different things than I'm used to, and by trying different styles of photography, I'm really learning a lot more about my camera, and how to get different types of pictures with it. What kind of blossoms are these, do you know?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
And some more flowers because it's spring and it's where I'm best :chuckle:

13201939443_4f9e922abb_z.jpg

13202119244_030c06076f_z.jpg

13201805955_3584f33331_z.jpg

Well I'll be damned. What kind of settings are you using on stuff like that. I think I normally have my aperture set a bit too wide, because I don't usually get the whole thing in focus, either the middle bit, or the petals, or whatever, but your second picture is fantastic. I get it occasionally, but not reliably. Outside, obviously wind is a pain in the arse too but that's another story.

camera was gathering dust so i've decided to take it on the commute every now n then.

13228434984_6c2db10b83_c.jpg

Lines by SnipingForPacifists, on Flickr

nice. did you try straightening/tilting this? that's the only thing that bugs me. great contrast though and interesting pattern

I've been trying to edit more of my Almost Acoustic Christmas photos :noey: need to figure out a workflow.

13617226524_ff714c78bd_z.jpg

13616860995_d11f67b602_z.jpg

nice. did you try straightening/tilting this? that's the only thing that bugs me. great contrast though and interesting pattern

I played around for so long trying to straighten the bloody thing, messing with perspective correction, rotating it etc when one part looked right another then seemed off so i just called it a day and thought that'll do. i'll have to figure out how to straighten things properly, i think it's best done in photoshop rather than lightroom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...