Liquid State or Save Me

canuckmuser14

Which one of the 2 Chris songs do you prefer?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of the 2 Chris songs do you prefer?

• Liquid State
    • Save Me

I do love them both! . Liquid State is heavier because it's his fight and Save Me is a sort of love song. So it's very difficult to choice between them. But if i look to the lyrics i'll choice Save Me. But that doesn't mean that i don't love Liquid State. I've seem them both live. I got a little emotional during Save Me and excited during Liquid State. ;)

both of Chris's songs had A LOT more potential... Liquid State could have a solo and a big ending and it'd be much better. Save Me could build up into some sort of huge climax and then it wouldn't be as boring as it is now (although it's still nice). but overall, well, LS is just more exciting.

both of Chris's songs had A LOT more potential... Liquid State could have a solo and a big ending and it'd be much better. Save Me could build up into some sort of huge climax and then it wouldn't be as boring as it is now (although it's still nice). but overall, well, LS is just more exciting.

this

this [2]

would add that LS should have been longer and Save Me should've been shorter

and if SM has some kind of a build-up, LS just comes from nowhere and goes nowhere

they both really lack some twists and depth in their arrangement, sounds like they did not spend enough time on them in the studio, which is a real shame :(

Archived