Halez_Mina

I've noticed this song hasn't been given a run yet in any gigs. Not sure what the band personally think of the song but surprised they haven't played it once. I know its divided a few fans with a bit of a love/hate relationship to the song..

When do you think it'll be played? (if ever)

Is this like Exo-politics was to BHR? (least played live track)

Would you like to hear it live?

Has the band made any mention of the song?

Personally I'd like to hear it for Matt's vocal performance...as was seen on the 2nd Law docu he finds false-setto much easier to nail than the kind of notes that are in this song (chorus).

They just need to be in time. :p

:LOL:

I Belong To You wasn't played "often".

The only played in French speaking countries and at night 1 of Wembley (which I fucking predicted despite everyone telling me it wouldn't happen).

Oh, I remembered it being played like 7-8 times at least :unsure:

Anyway, I think it will be a staple in the stadium shows.

I Belong To You wasn't played "often".

The only played in French speaking countries and at night 1 of Wembley (which I fucking predicted despite everyone telling me it wouldn't happen).

Yes i only remember it appearing at Stade De France and Wembley 1 (which was great by the way. A million times better than all you lot who got the shoddy 2nd night set

Big Freeze will almost certainly appear in the first couple of Stadium shows, then i guess how long it sticks around for depends entirely on the band.

Honestly, I think both nights were good in their own way. I really enjoyed night 1 and IBTY was really fun live. I'm glad I got to see it live.

Anyway, Big Freeze is bound to turn up eventually. I wouldn't be surprised if they played it in Japan for the first time.

I absolutely love Big Freeze! I was praying for it to be played at the LG arena last month, but unfortunately that of course never happened lol.

However thinking about it now, it is definitely more suited for stadiums and if muse were to save it until the stadiums I could totally understand why they'd do that. Despite what I see a lot of you guys on here saying I think this is a pretty solid and strong song!

I just hope they play it at Manchester on June 1st :p

- side note, no one can honestly say they don't think this song would get a stadium bouncing...right?

Maybe the chorus, even then, that's pretty short. I can think of plenty of other songs that are possible that I'd rather see live.

Yeah that's my only complaint with the song, chorus is too short :(

But not even the solo? I think the solo (or at least the second part of if) will have the crowd "singing" it along.. Kinda like the hysteria solo :p

Archived