Halez_Mina

But not even the solo? I think the solo (or at least the second part of if) will have the crowd "singing" it along.. Kinda like the hysteria solo :p

What I think you're forgetting is that Hysteria is one of their most popular and well known songs. People singing along to Big Freeze's solo would be like people singing along to Neutron Star Collision's solo or Exo-Politic's solo, hardly anyone would do it.

What I think you're forgetting is that Hysteria is one of their most popular and well known songs. People singing along to Big Freeze's solo would be like people singing along to Neutron Star Collision's solo or Exo-Politic's solo, hardly anyone would do it.

I feel very lonely for loving all 3 of these songs.

Get rid of those cringy backing vocals during the verses and the U2 guitar and it'd be great. I like it, but those things do really hold it back for me. Definitely not bothered about seeing it live though, I'd rather they used that slot to play something else.

Get rid of those cringy backing vocals during the chorus and the U2 guitar and it'd be great. I like it, but those things do really hold it back for me. Definitely not bothered about seeing it live though, I'd rather they used that slot to play something else.

This.

If they will play this song in a piano version, i'll be happy, but the edgelike guitars kills the song for me. In fact, is the only one i don't like of the new album.

Archived