Halez_Mina

So.. they still haven't played it. Odd really, I reckon it would be a great stadium song and way better than say GL, UD or Resistance.

I would personally prefer to hear it over Follow me or Madness as it would be a great one to sing along with and I am not keen on either of those two.

Oh well, I am sure they have their reasons. I doubt the unpopularity of it affected their decision since they seem quite happy to play stuff we hate normally (see above!)

Same with Mk Ultra, Exogenesis and Unnatural Selection from Resistance, all great songs, sadly neglected in favour of rubbisher ones from the album.

They are a contrary bunch of lads for sure.

So.. they still haven't played it. Odd really, I reckon it would be a great stadium song and way better than say GL, UD or Resistance.

That's because it's just another take on GL. And since they're already playing GL, they thought it would be unfair to subject us to more of that shit. At least they didn't play both of them at all the gigs. It would be a double whammy of shit.

That's because it's just another take on GL. And since they're already playing GL, they thought it would be unfair to subject us to more of that shit. At least they didn't play both of them at all the gigs. It would be a double whammy of shit.

Be nice to hear some different shit and I agree with FabriPav.. it probably would sound better than GL & if they are going to play shit they may as well mix it up a bit!

I can cope with some crappy songs, let's face it, Matt doesn't write bad songs, they just aren't as amazing as the others. I was in Helsinki and even Guiding Light couldn't dampen my enthusiasm after hearing Agitated and Yes Please.

Not many people can sing along to Muse songs, to be fair though. The amount of times I've had some tuneless beast stood nearby trying to drown out the band when at a Muse gig :noey:

Oooops, sorry. I try my best but I can't always hit the high notes. :$

• 1 month later...

I am a Big Freeze fan. While there are other songs I would rather hear live (like old/rare ones), I am really hoping they perform Big Freeze at the Washington DC gig. At the first listen, I was ready to throw the track under the bus. But it has really grown on me. Also, if you watch "the making of the 2nd law" video, you get a good feel for how great the drums are on the song. So yes I hope it gets played live. And if I am blessed enough, it will be at the DC gig in which I am attending.

• 1 month later...

Archived