I got tickets for my whole family :happy: they are the high up west stand seating ones in block 327 does anyone have any idea if the view from there is ok? Would hate it to be toooo far away

They are really high up. The view will be incredible. You will get to see everything :)

This gigs going to be insane

Got tickets for the Etihad! Got the general admission lower-tier/standing tickets for my and my girlfriend, but it's still given us static seat numbers... does that mean anything, or is it just printed there as seated tickets (which this sort of is) have to have numbers printed on them?

Hope everyone got the tickets they want! What a week, I see Depeche Mode in London on the Tuesday, then Muse at the Etihad on the Saturday :p Concerts are like busses!

Hey, I have a bit of a question. Me and my friend don't particularly want to do any moshing, but we also want to be fairly close to the front. How easy will that be? Is there a particular area we should aim for if we don't want to be pushed or shoved too much and still have a good view?

If you want to stand near the front you're going to have to deal with a bit of pushing and shoving.

Hey, I have a bit of a question. Me and my friend don't particularly want to do any moshing, but we also want to be fairly close to the front. How easy will that be? Is there a particular area we should aim for if we don't want to be pushed or shoved too much and still have a good view?

Not likely unfortunately, but you can avoid the pits if you're wary. You'll probably still be crushed though.

Hi, hope you can help!

Am I right in thinking that with General Admission/Standing tickets you can also sit in the unreserved seats of the lower tier of the Etihad?

yep ...if you get to the Etihad before gates open at 4.30pm and queue its a free for all for the seats.Alot of people with standing/1st tier seats will want the standing and go straight to the front of the stage, so you should get good 1st tier seats .We will do this as our youngest is 10yrs and a bit young for a mosh pit:D..........not sure which gates are best to queue at for the front of stage ...can picture the stadium in my head , but not remember which number it is:p..but nearer the time people will post up on here which gates are the best to queue at.:p

When I went to LCCC to see Muse before, there was a massive queue for one gate, but then we walked around the stadium a bit to find an empty gate, so we got fairly near the front. Will it be the same for the Etihad, or do people suggest getting there early still? :)

When I went to LCCC to see Muse before, there was a massive queue for one gate, but then we walked around the stadium a bit to find an empty gate, so we got fairly near the front. Will it be the same for the Etihad, or do people suggest getting there early still? :)

When we saw Coldplay @ Etihad this yr people started to queue early morning.We got there at 3.00pm and queued at gates closest to stage, took a while to get in once gates opened , but we got good seats lower tier one block down from front of stage.We needed seats as we had young kids with us.However if you did the same and wanted standing you would have been quite near the front.The stadium did,nt really fill up till 7.00pm when support acts were on...bit thats Coldplay..........MIGHT BE DIFFERENT FOR MUSE:D

Guys did i buy the wrong ticket ? I meant to buy the standing tickets and i paid already but now when i see my receipt ,end up i have a row and seats number ? :(

everyone who buys the standing ticket is like that or just only me ?

could someone explain to me please ...

Guys did i buy the wrong ticket ? I meant to buy the standing tickets and i paid already but now when i see my receipt ,end up i have a row and seats number ? :(

everyone who buys the standing ticket is like that or just only me ?

could someone explain to me please ...

Not to scare you but mine literally says "General Admission" which is standing and lower tier.

Most of the moshing, pushing, general crowd movement will be worst in the middle so if you stick more to the sides you should be fine. Also if there is a mosh pit next to you just move away to a different part of the crowd.

Most of the moshing, pushing, general crowd movement will be worst in the middle so if you stick more to the sides you should be fine. Also if there is a mosh pit next to you just move away to a different part of the crowd.

Thanks for the advice! Personally I don't mind a bit of pushing and shoving, but it'll be my friend's first rock concert and he's more concerned about it than I am. I'll try and aim for one particular side then.

Archived