What if we all managed to get enough signs to get Matt or someone to say "Oh Hannah" :chuckle:

I would cry so much my tears would rain down on you from the 3rd tier and onto Matt's guitar and it would automatically play the invincible solo and as I float up to heaven it would break into dead star

I would cry so much my tears would rain down on you from the 3rd tier and onto Matt's guitar and it would automatically play the invincible solo and as I float up to heaven it would break into dead star

I will now endeavour to make this happen :yesey:

I think my uncle might be a little confused as to who 'Hannah' was and why I had a sign with her name on though :chuckle:

I will now endeavour to make this happen :yesey:

I think my uncle might be a little confused as to who 'Hannah' was and why I had a sign with her name on though :chuckle:

Same, my friends would be thinking I'm trying to pull.

Come on boys, be honest, isn't that what this is all about? You all want a piece of Hannah!

:)

The Gigs will definatey be finishing at 11. Atleast Manchester and Coventry will (not sure if London has an 11:30 curfew rather than 11). Muse are likely going to be on 8:30-8:45 and then play through until about 10:50/10:55. so if you absolutely have to catch the train you are going to miss both of the final encores pretty much. It would be better if you can get accomodation near the gig or find someone to catch a lift with :)

Allright thank you :-)

I'm in a similar situation. The last train back to Shrewsbury (where I live) is 22:35 last time I checked. I doubt the gig will be finished by then (though of course it depends on when they start) so train could be out of the question. You may have to try and find accommodation for the night (that's what I'm doing anyway).

Ok, thank you:-) found any cheap rooms near the arena? Not having much luck:/

Ok, thank you:-) found any cheap rooms near the arena? Not having much luck:/

I'm staying in a youth hostel for the night, I don't know where it is in relation to the arena though. My mum's a member of the YHA so I think it's cheaper for us but I don't know how much a room is for non-members. Also it depends on whether you like staying in a youth hostel or not :LOL:

Happy to say ill be attending! Now then.. What time do you guys think queuing would be advisable for barrier? 4/5AM?

I remember I queued at Wembley from 5am and was second row back.. Although I had the shitty entrance and had to leg it across the length of the flamin stadium!

Archived