Happy to say ill be attending! Now then.. What time do you guys think queuing would be advisable for barrier? 4/5AM?

I remember I queued at Wembley from 5am and was second row back.. Although I had the shitty entrance and had to leg it across the length of the flamin stadium!

Woah, you've got to be kidding me, are people really going to que that early?:-(

I qued up at MEN 1/11/12 from 3pm (gates opens at 6.30) and I was at the barrier :s

Hope you lot who live in Manchester don't camp out, trains don't come that early xD

Woah, you've got to be kidding me, are people really going to que that early?:-(

I qued up at MEN 1/11/12 from 3pm (gates opens at 6.30) and I was at the barrier :s

Hope you lot who live in Manchester don't camp out, trains don't come that early xD

I wouldn't use the MEN gig as a true benchmark of how long to queue v. getting to the barrier. The MEN entry was a right farce, at least 3 entrances (2 under used because they were open to the elements) and having to re-queue to go down the steps from 8 different entrances. It was pure luck as to how close to the barrier you got.

I queued from 10am for SECC (and got barrier - just), queued from 9:30am for Dublin and only missed barrier due to a duff ticket scanner holding us up on the door we went in via.

I'd say it would be 10am at the latest to try and get barrier. But if you have some local knowledge of the venue, it's layout and the ability to run very fast, then you'll be there or there about. I won't be trying for barrier at the stadium gigs though.

I wouldn't use the MEN gig as a true benchmark of how long to queue v. getting to the barrier. The MEN entry was a right farce, at least 3 entrances (2 under used because they were open to the elements) and having to re-queue to go down the steps from 8 different entrances. It was pure luck as to how close to the barrier you got.

I queued from 10am for SECC (and got barrier - just), queued from 9:30am for Dublin and only missed barrier due to a duff ticket scanner holding us up on the door we went in via.

I'd say it would be 10am at the latest to try and get barrier. But if you have some local knowledge of the venue, it's layout and the ability to run very fast, then you'll be there or there about. I won't be trying for barrier at the stadium gigs though.

Allright thank you :-) I think I'll be catching an earlier train then:3

• 2 weeks later...

Archived