I work in a College, we do get a break at 10am so I can try then - several of the students like Muse so am sure they won't mind:LOL:

Good job the OFSTED inspections over - would not of looked good the staff on the computer stressing over Muse tickets :D

Well neither of my parent's jobs get them near a PC and not really at lunch; could get tricky. I'll find a way though, no way I'm missing this after missing out on the MEN gig...

At MEN people were selling tickets last minute at face value, so you probably could have gone. Here on Musebay or at in the queue (not touts).

So chuffed the standing tickets look to be £55. My friend, whose Dad lives in Manchester, said he wouldn't pay over £60 :rolleyes:

If all goes according to plan, I'll only be paying £55 for this since I can stay at his! So no fee for me :D

That's opposed to the £200+ I had to fork out for all expenses at Wembley 2 years back. Amazing night but wouldn't pay it again for a band I've seen 5 times now.

The Etihad is a poor design, I go away with Liverpool & the last 3 years we've been its poured down every time. We we're in the lower tier and basically got soaked.

What the problem is, is that the stadium was originally designed for the Commonwealth Games and only the top 2 tiers where built for that, when Man City bought the ground, they dug under the original design to form the lower tier, which the roof wasn't designed to protect as originally that was the running track. My advice is, if you want to sit but not get wet, don't get the lower tier.

Having watched basically all of the £20 Travelodge rooms vanish off the screen tonight (MEN Arena still £20 now) I have booked a central Premier Inn room - paid £14 more to get the flexi rate so if I can't get a ticket I can cancel it. Says hotel is half an hour walk from the stadium which is fine for me. I'd rather walk than get on a crowded train/bus/tram.

So I just need a ticket now!!!

Need to talk to the tutor I support tomorrow see if she minds me quietly trying to book a ticket as the pre sales 9.30am and our breaks 10am.

I think I'll go for general standing/seating and hope its a dry day! Otherwise its poncho time!

Ideally I'd like a seat as going alone and bet I find a single seat somewhere.

Seriously everyone hotel prices will rocket once they suss a big gigs on and at the mo Premier Inns on saver rates from £37 and flexi from £51 - with that you don't have to pay until you check in if cash flows an issue with these ticket costs.

The Etihad is a poor design, I go away with Liverpool & the last 3 years we've been its poured down every time. We we're in the lower tier and basically got soaked.

What the problem is, is that the stadium was originally designed for the Commonwealth Games and only the top 2 tiers where built for that, when Man City bought the ground, they dug under the original design to form the lower tier, which the roof wasn't designed to protect as originally that was the running track. My advice is, if you want to sit but not get wet, don't get the lower tier.

Lower Tier and Standing are included in the same ticket at the Etihad for this reason exactly. Take That did it, Coldplay did it, now Muse are doing it. If you don't wanna risk the elements, you have to be willing to pay a premium for your ticket.

Personally, being in Standing makes a gig for me, so that's where I'll be. And since the gig is a Saturday, I may even queue up early to get close to the front!!

Quick question - If fans intentionally buy tickets for the Second Night at a venue for Muse, will lots of people be buying tickets for this as it is the last of the UK tour? Or does that not matter when it comes to Setlist? :p

Judging by the current arena tour: no.

Quick question - If fans intentionally buy tickets for the Second Night at a venue for Muse, will lots of people be buying tickets for this as it is the last of the UK tour? Or does that not matter when it comes to Setlist? :p

Nah I'd say they'd be flocking to Emirates #2 although I reckon we will still get a good setlist.

Nah I'd say they'd be flocking to Emirates #2 although I reckon we will still get a good setlist.

There was a lot of flocking to the second O2 this year but the first arguably got the better setlist.

Pleasantly surprised that tickets are the same as the last stadium tour!

Anyone with any clues how one might get pre-sale disabled access tickets please? I've telephoned the Etihad and they said theirs don't go on sale until Friday and I telephoned SeeTickets and they didn't think they would have any disabled access tickets in tomorrow morning's pre sale. Any help appreciated! ta.

Does anyone know if Gigs & Tours accept debit cards? I bought MEN tickets with a credit card last time so I never checked. Also does anyone know what the £75 will be? is it just higher seating/box etc?

I'm sure they do... well, they better bloody do! :LOL:

I've never had any issues buying tickets online with my debit card.

Me and my girlfriend would like to go to this, but just want to find out how the lower-tier/standing ticket combo works. Can you literally choose whether to sit or stand with this ticket when you get to the stadium?

Yes, the pitch just flows into the unreserved seating. But the good seats get taken up VERY quickly. People will queue up from early morning just to get the good seats whereas most people would go for barrier.

Me and my girlfriend would like to go to this, but just want to find out how the lower-tier/standing ticket combo works. Can you literally choose whether to sit or stand with this ticket when you get to the stadium?

Yeah, you have free access to lower level seats and/ or standing as you choose throughout. Of course, the seats are first come first served, so if someone else is sat in the one you want you can't tell them to move!! Of course, if they move you can then sit in their seats, or other lower tier unreserved seats, or stand at the back. Or the front. Or the middle. Best of all worlds really! None of these areas are undercover though so wherever you are you might get wet (although it hardly ever rains in Manchester!!)

Archived