You think you've found a good spot and then boom a human giraffe appears.

618px-Trollface_HD.png

you think my parents would spend over £200 on tickets and call them 'The Muse' :phu:

Parents can be a fickle bunch :phu:

Picko, if you need a lift back with my son and I, you're more than welcome.

That's very nice of you but I'm going with two of my friends and my Dad, who has kindly offered to drive us up. Thank you anyway!

me too :awesome:

I hope the people around me in the stadium aren't smelly boring poos and stand up and dance about

When I was at the men arena there was a woman directly in front of me who sat on Facebook on her phone for practically the full gig. I had to restrain my self from kicking her in the back of the head on several occasions.

When I was at the men arena there was a woman directly in front of me who sat on Facebook on her phone for practically the full gig. I had to restrain my self from kicking her in the back of the head on several occasions.

It's cool if they are infront of me, then I can stand up without annoying them. We are in row D which is quite near the front I suppose :) row A would be awesome peering over the edge though :LOL:

It's cool if they are infront of me, then I can stand up without annoying them. We are in row D which is quite near the front I suppose :) row A would be awesome peering over the edge though :LOL:

Yeah that would be cool. The sight of the crowd bouncing in unison to knights or tiro will be crazy. I think it's sometimes better sitting because you get to see stuff like that. But the atmosphere when standing is just wow.

Yeah that would be cool. The sight of the crowd bouncing in unison to knights or tiro will be crazy. I think it's sometimes better sitting because you get to see stuff like that. But the atmosphere when standing is just wow.

yeh, I was standing at the arena which was amazing so I think it will be nice to experience the other side :happy:

Does anyone who lives in Manchester or just has a good deal of knowledge about their trains from Piccadilly know whats the latest train back to Sheffield? I've checked the northern rail line website and everytime I check it changes the times I swear-_- at the minute the last train is 22.28

But that is going to be a bit risky seen as we don't know when the concert finishes + 20 minute walk from stadium to train station :/

The concert starts at 16:30 according to the gigs and tours website but does that mean it will finish earlier too? I hope it does :-( I mean I don't but if it means we can get a train back then...

Also, jeez 20 questions much?xD are there usually later trains in the summer?

Just hope we can get a train back or me and my two friends will be forking out for a taxi back, and that's not looking so cheap and I can tell you:-(

Does anyone who lives in Manchester or just has a good deal of knowledge about their trains from Piccadilly know whats the latest train back to Sheffield? I've checked the northern rail line website and everytime I check it changes the times I swear-_- at the minute the last train is 22.28

But that is going to be a bit risky seen as we don't know when the concert finishes + 20 minute walk from stadium to train station :/

The concert starts at 16:30 according to the gigs and tours website but does that mean it will finish earlier too? I hope it does :-( I mean I don't but if it means we can get a train back then...

Just hope we can get a train back or me and my two friends will be forking out for a taxi back, and that's not looking so cheap and I can tell you:-(

I'm in a similar situation. The last train back to Shrewsbury (where I live) is 22:35 last time I checked. I doubt the gig will be finished by then (though of course it depends on when they start) so train could be out of the question. You may have to try and find accommodation for the night (that's what I'm doing anyway).

Even Chris is smaller than me, the little shortarse.

Looks like I'm going to have to stand at the back to make everyone happy...

ACTUALLY

robert-bitch-please.jpg

Use your height to help us. Get the nearest boardy to you on your shoulders and then they can hold up the big 'Oh Hannah' sign :)

Use your height to help us. Get the nearest boardy to you on your shoulders and then they can hold up the big 'Oh Hannah' sign :)

If it's for the purposes of 'Oh Hannah' then it's worth it!

Me, Picko and Jamie will have to stand next to eachother and form a tall wall :chuckle:

Im 6 ft 6 myself :happy:

Ow, my pride... :(

We shall prevail though, for one night only we shall be the Great Wall of Manchester.

The Gigs will definatey be finishing at 11. Atleast Manchester and Coventry will (not sure if London has an 11:30 curfew rather than 11). Muse are likely going to be on 8:30-8:45 and then play through until about 10:50/10:55. so if you absolutely have to catch the train you are going to miss both of the final encores pretty much. It would be better if you can get accomodation near the gig or find someone to catch a lift with :)

Archived