How easy was that this morning!

Straight through, email confirmation sent immediately rather than having to wait 3 hours, this whole lets give them a unique code rather than just a link that'll crash the website business really works :LOL:

2 General admission booked, might go seated for the first half then have a jig later on on the pitch, call me a boring fart but I didn't fancy standing 4 hours through Muse's usual array of support acts.

Got seated tickets in block 202, well happy as I couldn't go and see them on the arena tour. It will be my daughter's first Muse gig :D

The only thing that bothers me is that on the Ticketmaster seating plan, block 202 is behind the stage, but it wasn't on Gigs & Tours seating plan, so I don't know if we'll be behind the stage or not, anyone know?

Got seated tickets in block 202, well happy as I couldn't go and see them on the arena tour. It will be my daughter's first Muse gig :D

The only thing that bothers me is that on the Ticketmaster seating plan, block 202 is behind the stage, but it wasn't on Gigs & Tours seating plan, so I don't know if we'll be behind the stage or not, anyone know?

I'm in Block 202, I'm sure the G&T seating plan will be right.

Wow 4 x gen admission tickets booked and paid for by 09;35!!

Just seen the guys at 02, desperately wanted standing tickets but had to settle for a back row seat following the ticket lottery disaster of non-cleared funds etc etc

No such problems this time, if the gig is any way close to Wembley 2010 they we'll be over the moon

The easiest Muse tickets I ever bought and the way it should be for genuine following fans BOOOM!:D:D:D

Wow 4 x gen admission tickets booked and paid for by 09;35!!

Just seen the guys at 02, desperately wanted standing tickets but had to settle for a back row seat following the ticket lottery disaster of non-cleared funds etc etc

No such problems this time, if the gig is any way close to Wembley 2010 they we'll be over the moon

The easiest Muse tickets I ever bought and the way it should be for genuine following fans BOOOM!:D:D:D

:)

The arena ticket buying experience was a joke

3 x tickets for me and my friends, was the most pleasant buying experience since Wembley 2007. Recently it's been a royal pain the backside, but that was buttery smooth. Also going to Barcelona the week after, not sure which I'm looking forward to the most! Main thing is more Muse :D

I got as far as the verify pay thing but work have blocked the use of cards so I can't book now until I'm home! Hope general admission tickets still available at 5.30pm today as I can't try on Friday. Such a pain otherwise that was so easy just couldn't pay!

I got as far as the verify pay thing but work have blocked the use of cards so I can't book now until I'm home! Hope general admission tickets still available at 5.30pm today as I can't try on Friday. Such a pain otherwise that was so easy just couldn't pay!

I was surprised cos some people said they could still get standing tix for Wembley two hours after the presale went live today, so it might still be available even now. I guess the presale really is working how it should at last, seeing as only .mu members can get tix, unlike the arena tour when one link (that conveniently worked on every computer) was handed out to all and sundry, so GA tickets were totally gone :facepalm:

I hope there actually is a presale tomorrow, but I don't get how it would work if there are no more codes to hand out :confused: Otherwise anyone could apply and it's not a 'presale' any more, lol.

Archived