So.. After MSG last night I'm really hoping for Dead Star

Yeah, they clearly enjoy playing it quite a lot, the fact that they're willing to play it essentially by request is a good sign as well. They might end up saving it just for the Emirates though, I'll be a bit pissed off is that happens :chuckle:

I still think and hope that we will get a rare song due to it being the last show of the UK leg of the stadium tour

Hopefully. I keep getting this bad feeling that they're just gonna think "Well, that's the big London gig done, now let's just get this last gig done and out of the way *cue shit/lazy setlist*" :(

The Emirates holds pretty much the same amount of people as the Etihad though so I doubt that'll happen.

Hopefully. I keep getting this bad feeling that they're just gonna think "Well, that's the big London gig done, now let's just get this last gig done and out of the way *cue shit/lazy setlist*" :(

Same here. They've still got a bunch of European dates after it though right? So it's not like they can just put their feet up after London and not bother about good setlists.

Yes, 3 people on the board and thats including me

et moi! :awesome:

The Emirates holds pretty much the same amount of people as the Etihad though so I doubt that'll happen.

yeh I think this will happen too :(

I guess we could take into consideration that it's 5 days after the london gigs, so they've got no excuse for a shit or lazy set :mad:

Or London night 2 could get a rarity filled treat and then Matt forgets how to play them or loses a pedal before they make it to Manchester. Sorry to seem so down about it, I'm just trying to get us used to the idea that we may get a shit setlist.

I must the only one who loves all the support acts. Was very happy to hear that Dizzee was supporting, very jealous of those who were getting Biffy and Paramore as I love them both. Cherry on the cake was hearing that Bastille were supporting the Manchester gig as I was meant to be seeing them not too long ago but couldn't make it.

Hi,

I posted on this thread back in January with a question about the gig, and am back with another one (or two)!

If the gig 'starts' at 5 (from what I've heard), does that mean the support acts start then and Muse themselves will actually come on later, like half 7/9 ish? Or is it an earlier gig than normal? Anybody hazard any guesses at ending time??

Hope this isn't a too obvious question and sorry if it's already been touched on - it's a long thread to trawl through!

Cheers! :D

Lucy

Hi,

I posted on this thread back in January with a question about the gig, and am back with another one (or two)!

If the gig 'starts' at 5 (from what I've heard), does that mean the support acts start then and Muse themselves will actually come on later, like half 7/9 ish? Or is it an earlier gig than normal? Anybody hazard any guesses at ending time??

Hope this isn't a too obvious question and sorry if it's already been touched on - it's a long thread to trawl through!

Cheers! :D

Lucy

It means that the support starts at 5, and yeah muse will be on probably 7 or 8, should be over by 11 or 11:30 i would of thought.

Archived