What are the chances of being able to get a face value standing ticket on the day?

I have a ticket but one of my friends is wondering

It's possible but I wouldn't bet on it. Last time I went to a stadium gig, I saw about five or six different people selling tickets outside and only one of them was selling them at face value.

What are the chances of being able to get a face value standing ticket on the day?

Do a Twitter search for tickets a couple days before. I got a standing ticket for their November gig at face value. People will try and flog them on Twitter for face value as it's usually too late to stick on eBay. But like Jobby said, don't bet on it. Some of my friends are planning to do this too so their will be a lot of competition and from what I can remember, there was certainly a lot of competition for the November gig and that wasn't a stadium gig.

Hi,

I posted on this thread back in January with a question about the gig, and am back with another one (or two)!

If the gig 'starts' at 5 (from what I've heard), does that mean the support acts start then and Muse themselves will actually come on later, like half 7/9 ish? Or is it an earlier gig than normal? Anybody hazard any guesses at ending time??

Hope this isn't a too obvious question and sorry if it's already been touched on - it's a long thread to trawl through!

Cheers! :D

Lucy

I think it means that the gates open at 5?

The curfew for Etihad Stadium is usually 11 :)

Hi Musers!

I think that all the general admission tickets will be either pitch standing or level 1 seated (free for all).

This was how it worked when we went to another concert at Etihad stadium, and it worked quite well. It just helps to have a plan of where you want to sit/stand before you get in from my experience, because by the time we worked out what was going on we probably missed out on some better seats.

I reckon the gates will open about 5 but concert wont start till about 7.30 with support acts ( Bastille are fab you will love them). Muse wont be on until about 9pm and will finish 10.30 ish.

We will be in premium seats for this gig so going for a few drinkies first and not worrying about queueing for a change!! Anyone had tickets yet?

Kate xx

My ticket for Coventry came about two months ago, still waiting for the 26th and Manchester...so can't wait!!! its also my first time to kinda follow them around the country during a tour...the only date i'm not doing is the first night at London, which I really wish I was doing but I try not to push my luck with work.

I have a spare standing ticket for this which I will sell at face value - not got ticket yet but hopefully should come soon. PM me if you are interested :)

Archived