Where are people staying for this? Struggling to find somewhere relatively close to the venue that I can actually afford!

I'm not going now as going to Berlin instead but I'd reserved a room at Premier Inn Piccadilly but have cancelled it this week otherwise you could of had that off me as bet the price has gone up now, I paid £51.

Worth checking Ibis Budget and Travelodges?

Where are people staying for this? Struggling to find somewhere relatively close to the venue that I can actually afford!

No idea how far Salford Quay is from the venue but there are Ibis budget rooms there for £42?

No idea how far Salford Quay is from the venue but there are Ibis budget rooms there for £42?

Thank you for all your help - but after all that, I think I may have to give up on the idea of attending this one :LOL:

My original plan was to travel up on the Friday but I completely forgot that the Friday will be my dad's birthday (oops :$), which would mean travelling up on Saturday instead. I wasn't fussed about queuing but I don't want to have to rush up on the day and with hotel/money issues anyway, it makes more sense to save myself the hassle and just not go!

Thank you for all your help - but after all that, I think I may have to give up on the idea of attending this one :LOL:

My original plan was to travel up on the Friday but I completely forgot that the Friday will be my dad's birthday (oops :$), which would mean travelling up on Saturday instead. I wasn't fussed about queuing but I don't want to have to rush up on the day and with hotel/money issues anyway, it makes more sense to save myself the hassle and just not go!

Ah snap - my Dads birthday is on the Friday too! I was originally going to this, hence the Premier Inn booking but then decided it was not really on as i imagine the family do will be on the Sunday and its too much hassle/rushing about and I'm away in Bristol the previous weekend for the vegan festival and possibly London the following one for another vegan festival.

But then decided to book Berlin instead:D

Soooooooo, Bastille. No idea if that is a good thing or a bad thing as I have never listened to them. The general response from musers seems overwhelmingly negative, but my cousin has very enthusiastically recommended them to me :LOL:

Bastille are pretty good from what I've heard, not great but decent. Most people are being a bit overly critical of the support acts imo, I've seen quite a few comments on the main site pretty much saying "Ugh, a rapper? Everybody knows rappers are much less talented than real musicians, why aren't we getting a rawk band?".

I'm trying to weasel my way into going to Emirates night 2 instead of this gig though, if the support acts at that gig are better than this one's then that might seal it.

Personally don't mind Dizzee Rascal or Bastille, not that I bought the ticket to see either of them obviously, as long as I see Muse i'm not to fussed who supports them but I won't mind sitting through them.

If you've heard one Bastille song you've heard the rest as well.

Can't help but feel they're a odd choice of support acts though....

I went to book General Admission (Pitch Standing and Lower Tier) tickets and at the confirmation bit it said I had "Level 1" tickets. Is that the same as Lowier Tier? Also can i go on to the pitch and stand too? :)

Cheers

Anyone from Scotland going btw?! :O

General Admission tickets are always standing tickets at arenas and stadiums as far as I'm aware so, yeah, you'll be on the pitch.

Archived