• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it too much to hope for that they will consider this and Coventry equal to London in terms of rotations? I hope they don't just give all the decent stuff to London and leave the other two UK gigs with generic shit. My ideal scenario would be that Coventry gets the same as London night 1, while Manchester gets the same as London night 2 (or vice versa).

Is it too much to hope for that they will consider this and Coventry equal to London in terms of rotations? I hope they don't just give all the decent stuff to London and leave the other two UK gigs with generic shit. My ideal scenario would be that Coventry gets the same as London night 1, while Manchester gets the same as London night 2 (or vice versa).

I really hope so, would suck major balls if the london gigs were the only ones with a really good set (for example absolution rarities for 10 years) I know it's not 10 years yet but.. same year lol

• 2 weeks later...
I really hope so. Worried because its after the second emarites night isn't it? :erm: but it is the last on their UK tour, so we can hope! :happy:

To be fair, we got quite lucky at the SECC with RBS so you never know what we could get :happy:

60 days :D

yaaayyayaya :facemelt:

To be fair, we got quite lucky at the SECC with RBS so you never know what we could get :happy:

I've seen them 5 times so far and got:

Cave (Liverpool)

B&H and CE (LCCC)

RBS (SECC Glasgow) & got barrier :p

Falling Down (MEN)

Sunburn (O2 Dublin)

I think I'm a VERY LUCKY GIRL:D Hoping to see Bliss though at either the Emirates(going both nights) or the Etihad :thumbsup:

I've seen them 5 times so far and got:

Cave (Liverpool)

B&H and CE (LCCC)

RBS (SECC Glasgow) & got barrier :p

Falling Down (MEN)

Sunburn (O2 Dublin)

I think I'm a VERY LUCKY GIRL:D Hoping to see Bliss though at either the Emirates(going both nights) or the Etihad :thumbsup:

:facemelt: hopefully we get lucky :happy:

Like, Hannah said previously. Maybe since it's the last UK stadium show we might get a treat

I really hope so. Worried because its after the second emarites night isn't it? :erm: but it is the last on their UK tour, so we can hope! :happy:

Yeah, I've been thinking that for a while too. Manchester's seemed to be pretty lucky with setlists so far, so that could continue or we could be due a shit set :chuckle: If we get Sunburn and either Fury/Dead Star/RBS, that'll be a successful gig for me.

I've just realised I've still got a Premier Inn room booked for this and I'm not going now (Berlin instead) must cancel that - I doubt they will re sell my room at £50 but hope they do if anyone's looking for a room.

Archived