Tickets arrived a couple of days ago, it's only just dawned on me that the gig is only a couple of weeks away now :happy:

I'm really hoping for AP, but that seems pretty doubtful considering it hasn't been played at all this tour. A Showbiz song would be amazing too :happy:

I still haven't seen a song from Showbiz but I'm at least expecting Sunburn at this gig.

Tickets arrived a couple of days ago, it's only just dawned on me that the gig is only a couple of weeks away now :happy:

I still haven't seen a song from Showbiz but I'm at least expecting Sunburn at this gig.

Did you buy yours off the pre-sale?

I still haven't got my tickets yet either.

If I'm getting there at about half 3, how close to the front can I expect to be?

Does anyone know if GA tickets have specific gate allocations?

I don't like these kind of questions, they make me worry. :LOL:

No ticket yet for me either, but no worries, the email did say 2 weeks prior. Gonna be on my own too for the first time ever at a gig, should be interesting to say the least. Getting there midday, should be early enough to be at the front

I'm not standing so don't have much chance of seeing anyone so is there any way i can meet some of you guys? I'm with my family so would literally be 5 mins but I'd hate to miss this opportunity!

I'll be dotting about with my dad Hannah, so if i see you I'll come over?

I'd love to meet some Musers!! I'll be around all day since its a Saturday :D

I'll be coming from either chester or blackpool depending whether I'm at uni that day or not, so I'm gonna be tottering around manchester all day pretty much

Ok well we are arriving on Saturday and going for a stroll round Manchester probably so we can all keep eachother posted on our locations and might be able to snatch a quick hello :happy: I'll be wearing my muse jumper all day I'm sure.

And my tickets have been despatched :D

Would be good if I managed to bump into some of you. Only thing is I'm with 4 other lads and if I dragged them around the stadium looking for fellow messageboarders they'd probably lynch me :p

Just look out for a lanky Midlander and say hello.

Archived