but then he gets too lazy to do it himself and morgan will do it instead :mad:

:cabasa::eyebrows:

:LOL::LOL:

Obviously they'll play it in Amsterdam so you'll get to hear it then :)

Oh wait.....

:facemelt: hopefully we get lucky :happy:

Like, Hannah said previously. Maybe since it's the last UK stadium show we might get a treat

I do so hope so but even setlist which is just as good as all the ones before (unless they are crap) will be fine by me

I've seen Cave, OOS in full, Map (it was a sorta rarity at the time), Sunburn (first time played for aggesss), Falling Down, Sunburn again, Dead Star and Sunburn (and USOE if that counts).

you've been to almost a quarter many gigs as the French fans though so :phu:

Yeah, I've been thinking that for a while too. Manchester's seemed to be pretty lucky with setlists so far, so that could continue or we could be due a shit set :chuckle: If we get Sunburn and either Fury/Dead Star/RBS, that'll be a successful gig for me.

ooh very! Will be rather jealous of you down in the pits

Really and truly, they shouldn't play Dead Star again, just leave it as an exclusive for the real fans who went to the SBE gig.

well aren't you greedy

FUCK YOU NOT ALL OF US WERE ABLE TO GO TO THAT GIG JUST GO FUCK YOURSELF IN THE ASS WITH MATT'S PICTURE

caps

lol dore doesn't know the caps trick

but then he gets too lazy to do it himself and morgan will do it instead :mad:

:cabasa::eyebrows:

:LOL:

Did anyone buy their tickets from the pre-sale and has had them delivered yet? Just out of curiosity.

nope not come yet :(

Hi!!

This is my first time travelling abroad to see Muse in a stadium gig. I'd like to know if someone in Manchester could help me with some guidance in the city, maybe some places to visit while I am there, how to get the Stadium, tips, advices, etc.

I'd even like to meet local people to hang around, know more about Manchester, eat/drink something, chat while in the queue...

Hello, you beautiful lot!

Just wondering if there are any meet-ups for the Manchester gig happening. My friend can't make it anymore so I'm on my own and for such a big venue, it would probably make sense to enjoy it with others.

Would ideally like to attend with at least few females to reduce my chance of being murdered or raped (not that women aren't capable) as I have a US holiday to attend later on in the year and it would be fabulous if I could be alive for that.

Would appreciate any info on this :)

Just wondering if there are any meet-ups for the Manchester gig happening. My friend can't make it anymore so I'm on my own and for such a big venue, it would probably make sense to enjoy it with others.

Would ideally like to attend with at least few females to reduce my chance of being murdered or raped (not that women aren't capable) as I have a US holiday to attend later on in the year and it would be fabulous if I could be alive for that.

Yeah, the meeting place is inside the stadium, there'll be about 80,000 musers there and you'll also need a ticket! :)

Hi there,

The city centre is great for shopping - Selfridges, etc and just in front of Harvey Nichols is Sinclair's Oyster Bar - it has a lot of outdoor seating and the drinks are not too expensive, it's always buzzing in the afternoons and I'm sure a lot of Musers will be in and out of there. I don't think there is a meet-up organised yet. :)

Archived