Aw and thats actually an amazing setlist..though it would prob be half of that maybe, hopefully not of course.

Most people would say that's definitely possible for a stadium.... Then they'd realise Muse would never do 29 songs! :LOL:

Then again, they did Dead Star by request last night, so maybe they're softening up, and we might get a mega set for the stadiums!

Thanks!

I think this would be a great 17th anniversary present for me and my husband!

dooooo eeeeet!! it would be ace to meet you as well as it being a damn good excuse for a trip to London (on a very busy weekend, mind you, both Twickenham and Wembley have championship final games on on the Saturday.) Whenever I've booked overseas gig/travel stuff I've paid in whatever currency (Euros and Swiss Francs) and my card company has handled the currency conversion, easy-peasy.

ETA I am almost impossibly excited for this already after being at Shepherd's Bush last night :happy:

dooooo eeeeet!! it would be ace to meet you as well as it being a damn good excuse for a trip to London (on a very busy weekend, mind you, both Twickenham and Wembley have championship final games on on the Saturday.) Whenever I've booked overseas gig/travel stuff I've paid in whatever currency (Euros and Swiss Francs) and my card company has handled the currency conversion, easy-peasy.

ETA I am almost impossibly excited for this already after being at Shepherd's Bush last night :happy:

I'd love to meet you too! Alas, our car has broken down, and I have had to pay almost $1000 to fix it. (so far) Looks like London is off... :supersad:

Is there a fan meet up for this event? I've never done one before, but it would be nice to meet with other fans.

I went to the LG gig last year on my own but ended up mixing with bunch of really cool guys, one thing i love about going to gigs on my own is I meet new people, though I guess you don't have to be on your own to do that.

Where is everyone else staying then?.

At home - woo-hoo! I suspect I can be drinking a cup of tea at home no more than an hour after the gig finishes :happy: [smug]....

Could be anything - most likely that a lighting tower is positioned so that you couldn't see the stage.

And, now I've actually bothered to look at the seating plan, that definitely looks likely.

Seats at the back of 93 do look closer to the stage than those at the front of 102, though it's a more side-on view. I quite like the head-on view that you'd have had with front of 102.

Apologies if this has already been asked, but does anyone have hot tips for a decent place to stay for 25th and 26th (5 of us), which is reasonably priced but not too, too far away from the stadium? I am thinking near Hammersmith as I know it quite well and don't want to drive further in to London. Ta. Very excited for it btw! :D

Apologies if this has already been asked, but does anyone have hot tips for a decent place to stay for 25th and 26th (5 of us), which is reasonably priced but not too, too far away from the stadium? I am thinking near Hammersmith as I know it quite well and don't want to drive further in to London. Ta. Very excited for it btw! :D

I usually stay at Clapham Travelodge as its fairly cheap, but for this perticula gig I wanted to stay a little bit closer so I'm at the Tower Hill Travelodge, was cheap and it's a 29 min tube ride over two lines.

I usually stay at Clapham Travelodge as its fairly cheap, but for this perticula gig I wanted to stay a little bit closer so I'm at the Tower Hill Travelodge, was cheap and it's a 29 min tube ride over two lines.

Hope the line you change to has a decent last train time... the last Northern line trains appears to departs Kings X at 23:38 to Moorgate (where I'm staying). Seems a little tight if the concert finishes at 23:00.

EDIT: Direct bus to Moorgate! Yay!

Thanks, I usually use Premier Inn and like them, but will investigate Travelodge in case it's nearer/cheaper!

Thanks, I usually use Premier Inn and like them, but will investigate Travelodge in case it's nearer/cheaper!

If there's 5 of you try an apartment. It worked out way cheaper to share an apartment than to buy hotel rooms for everyone in our group. Use booking.com :)

Archived