2013.06.22 - Stade De France, Paris, France

L.

Kaitie, I blame you and Ari for this post and the one I'm about to post in the other thread! :LOL:

Needed. One standing ticket (face value plus fees). Please PM me if you have one for sale. Thank you!

I have just bought tickets for the gig on the 21st but now need two, not one, tickets for the 22nd. Please PM me if you can help :)

Kaitie, I blame you and Ari for this post and the one I'm about to post in the other thread! :LOL:

Needed. One standing ticket (face value plus fees). Please PM me if you have one for sale. Thank you!

Edit, I now need two standing tickets for this gig, not one :)

Teeheehee. Glad to assist ;P

Though I might add, because of you I am considering trying to make the 21st gig.... I land in London at 2:45 the afternoon of the 21st... it is doable. However I'd probably miss the openers. Hmmm....

Teeheehee. Glad to assist ;P

Though I might add, because of you I am considering trying to make the 21st gig.... I land in London at 2:45 the afternoon of the 21st... it is doable. However I'd probably miss the openers. Hmmm....

Perfectly doable by Eurostar, you can come and stand with Jim and I! We won't be arriving in Paris until 19.00 and are going straight to the stadium. Hoping there is somewhere we can leave our bags but if not, will just have to take them in.

Perfectly doable by Eurostar, you can come and stand with Jim and I! We won't be arriving in Paris until 19.00 and are going straight to the stadium. Hoping there is somewhere we can leave our bags but if not, will just have to take them in.

Absolutely! The only concern is flight delays.... but I can work with that ;P

I might just take you guys up on that :D I'll probably ditch my bags before running over to the stadium. Dragging my massive bag in wouldn't go over well with security I'm sure. The hotel isn't too far from it is it?

Now to just get J.t. on board with this ;P

It's about a half hour walk, according to Google Maps :)

Hmmm... If I train hard enough for the next few months I could probably job that in 10 ;P

More things to ponder about.... People are trying to drag me to Coachella (I'm not doing myself any favours either by checking flights). ;)

Hmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...

We're staying at the Suite Novotel (Porte de la Chapelle). It's about an half hour walk, prices we're pretty cheap (for Paris), accommodation seems good, ... But I haven't read much good about the neighborhood... Since we can't travel with Thalys (exams...) we'll have to get there by car so it will be at least around 3h in the afternoon when we'll arive at SdF. :(

both of these are now sold out aren't they? as far as i know there was a 3rd night reserved for muse in the stade de france calendar, does anyone have any idea when are they likely to announce the 3rd gig IF it happens? i need to start booking trains next week to get the cheapest tickets, don't know now if i should book for sunday or monday. :erm:

both of these are now sold out aren't they? as far as i know there was a 3rd night reserved for muse in the stade de france calendar, does anyone have any idea when are they likely to announce the 3rd gig IF it happens? i need to start booking trains next week to get the cheapest tickets, don't know now if i should book for sunday or monday. :erm:

They are. Only Nice is not sold out yet. But considering the two Stade de France dates didn't sell out as fast as in 2010, I don't know if there will be a third night. And it probably is a bit late now to make such an announcement... I could be wrong of course, but I honestly doubt there's a chance for a third gig.

They are. Only Nice is not sold out yet. But considering the two Stade de France dates didn't sell out as fast as in 2010, I don't know if there will be a third night. And it probably is a bit late now to make such an announcement... I could be wrong of course, but I honestly doubt there's a chance for a third gig.

thanks!

yeah now that i think of it, didn't realise how close it actually is already, maybe they wouldn't sell out a third date in just 4 months.

• 4 weeks later...

i have a 22th concert ticket(standing). it is e-ticket.

i purchased the ticket throughout http://www.ticketnet.fr/index .

i want to cancel the ticket but im not French. so i couldn't contact to the website.T T

so does anyone know a way that i give it someone safely or that i cancel the ticket???

i know the Muse Stade de France ticket already sold out. it is rare ticket.. and moreover it's STANDING ticket(not seat).

• 3 weeks later...

i have a ticket for this date as well! cant go because i decided to be at a german festival, so maybe someone's interested?

it's an E-Ticket, Bloc E11, Rang 35, Place 02! I paid 83€ for it, and that would be the price I'd sell it for! I already made a post in the musebay thread, but I thought maybe somebody on here is interested? :)

cheers

Hey there guys! I'm coming over from England for this gig after having secured a standing ticket from Musebay - I haven't paid for the ticket yet (am meeting up with the person in a few weeks so we can do it face to face) but she says she has an e-ticket. How can I make surely not being scammed? What can I do to make sure the e-ticket she gives me is genuine? Are there any noticeable things that can be easily identified?

Thanks guys, :)

There is nothing you can do to prove that an e-ticket is valid or not... if the bar code is used by someone else before you enter the stadium, then your ticket will not be valid

The only way to be sure is to ask her to come with you at the gate the night of the show and pay her only if the bar code is valid

Bed for sale (only to someone I know, no strangers)!

I have one spare bed for the Stade de France Muse gigs.

Room is booked for the nights of the 21st and 22nd of June and is about a half hour walk from the Stade de France. Total cost per person (this is a triple room) for both nights is £45.

I need someone able to take both nights and who can pay straight away to guarantee they are committing.

If you're female you'll share the double with me, and if you're male, you'll be sharing the double with my friend, Jim.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/fr/etap-paris-porte-de-la-chapelle.en.html

Archived