2013.06.22 - Stade De France, Paris, France

L.

You can get a better impression of your view under the following link:

http://accueil.stadefrance.com/seatings/index/where-is-your-seat/uilanguage/en

Usually they show you a "virtual view" to the stage. It's possible that the function is actually switched of due to the traffic.

cheers

Markus

Thanks a lot! Checked out the link but I didn't get anything, maybe I'll try again when the website isn't so busy.

Thanks tons.

Well I've paid top dollar (or euro) for Cat 1 tickets and ended up in Row 30 of Block U9 - which looks pretty crap to me. As its a family outing and my 12 year old daughter's debut at a Muse gig, the idea was to treat her to really good seats. Hey Ho.

That's exactly the place we've ended up too (on the Friday). Let's turn crappy row 30 of block U9 into the most mental row of the stadium as we cheer and scream and sing along. :D

It looks like they're editing and sending tickets to customers from foreign countries first. Mine are still not edited according to the order status.

Has anyone else heard about this nonsense about this night being filmed for a tour DVD? I've seen it a couple of times now on Facebook and Twitter' date=' but not a peep on here.[/quote']

No. :erm: Probably some of those speculations that come out of nowhere.

It looks like they're editing and sending tickets to customers from foreign countries first. Mine are still not edited according to the order status.

No. :erm: Probably some of those speculations that come out of nowhere.

I live in Paris but still didnt received them.. I'm worried haha.... I'm calling them tomorrow to have informations about my two tickets. I really hope I'll have them soon I'm so worried...

Ooh tickets are on their way hurrah! :D

Had a brief mild panic that I'd missed/lost a delivery card or something. :eek: Then realised (a) I was remembering an envelope with OTHER Muse tickets (Berlin:happy:), and (b) as my friend got my tickets for me, they will obviously be delivered to her house. Duh! :rolleyes::$

Booked hotel. :happy: In Montmartre. No meals so will have to forage for breakfast but I'm presuming there are plenty of cafes, right? ;) Hope I don't have to go too far - I am not good early in the morning :sleepy::LOL:

My tickets have arrived :awesome:

Porte G for the Friday gig and S for the Saturday gig.

Hey guys, what's the difference between Porte A-X in Pelouse?

Here's a map I found with the different doors/gates (NB: porte G is closer to porte H and porte D closer to porte C, for those who may wonder)

photoplansdf.jpg

Ooh tickets are on their way hurrah! :D

Had a brief mild panic that I'd missed/lost a delivery card or something. :eek: Then realised (a) I was remembering an envelope with OTHER Muse tickets (Berlin:happy:), and (b) as my friend got my tickets for me, they will obviously be delivered to her house. Duh! :rolleyes::$

Booked hotel. :happy: In Montmartre. No meals so will have to forage for breakfast but I'm presuming there are plenty of cafes, right? ;) Hope I don't have to go too far - I am not good early in the morning :sleepy::LOL:

Yay!

Montmartre is a lovely area. :yesey: And there are tons of cafes. Also, I can't remember if you have seated or standing tickets but there are cafes and a mcdonalds right next to the stadium. (wanted to get tickets for the two German dates because the locations look gorgeous but I have no clue if I could go for the moment and I'm dead broke with Xmas and all the gigs that have been on sale recently :()

My tickets have arrived :awesome:

Porte G for the Friday gig and S for the Saturday gig.

Hurrah!

Here's a map I found with the different doors/gates (NB: porte G is closer to porte H and porte D closer to porte C, for those who may wonder)

photoplansdf.jpg

Gosh that IS big! But very useful - thanks for finding& posting :)

Montmartre is a lovely area. :yesey: And there are tons of cafes. Also, I can't remember if you have seated or standing tickets but there are cafes and a mcdonalds right next to the stadium. (wanted to get tickets for the two German dates because the locations look gorgeous but I have no clue if I could go for the moment and I'm dead broke with Xmas and all the gigs that have been on sale recently :()

Phew I made a good choice then :happy: ...I'm standing, with a friend. Have no idea whether we will queue or not yet. just arranging the trip is enough ATM! Ah yes the German outdoor venues do look fab...so I completely failed to resist :rolleyes: Am trying to persuade my friend to come. She is beginning to weaken, but yes the timing has a lot to answer for. So many gigs have been announced/arranged for this period - I'm buying ticets like mad, but also cursing gigs that clash. Argh damn you bands! :mad: Stop being disorganised!

Hi,

Just wanted to ask, is State de France easily accessible via the metro? Because I am currently trying to book a hotel but am not sure whether I should book one near the stadium or in the city centre. Does any Muser have any suggestions? I've only been to Paris once last year, so am not very familiar with the city.

P.S. I just realized that the ticketing website allows me now to choose my seats! This option didn't seem to be available when I got my tickets, am feeling kinda sad right now because my Cat 1 tickets are real far away from the stage :( Block X2. Do I need to bring a binoculars or something?

Thanks!

Hi,

Just wanted to ask, is State de France easily accessible via the metro? Because I am currently trying to book a hotel but am not sure whether I should book one near the stadium or in the city centre. Does any Muser have any suggestions? I've only been to Paris once last year, so am not very familiar with the city.

P.S. I just realized that the ticketing website allows me now to choose my seats! This option didn't seem to be available when I got my tickets, am feeling kinda sad right now because my Cat 1 tickets are real far away from the stage :( Block X2. Do I need to bring a binoculars or something?

Thanks!

You can indeed take the metro (line 13) or the RER B which both have a station close to Stade de France. Just for your information, the line 13 of the Parisian metro is constantly a bit of a nightmare so don't be surprised if it's extremely crowded when you take it. It always is. I'll post it closer to the date of the gig but for those of you who will take the line 13 of the metro, you need to take the one going to St Denis Université, not the one going to Gabriel Péri- Asnières-Genevilliers.

For the hotel, there's a Formule 1 hotel which is 5 minutes on foot from the stadium. It's relatively cheap but of course you're not going to get a great room (the showers are in the hallway, not in the rooms.

Depending on whether ou want to spend as much time as possible visiting Paris or not, you might prefer a hotel in Paris (but you should expect pretty expensive prices)

• 3 weeks later...

Have booked a hotel near Gare de Nord which makes sense as we are coming by Eurostar. A very basic hotel (Hotel Leige) but at least we have our own toilet and (tell me if I am wrong) it is only 1 stop on the RER from the nearest station to SDF. Nice

Have booked a hotel near Gare de Nord which makes sense as we are coming by Eurostar. A very basic hotel (Hotel Leige) but at least we have our own toilet and (tell me if I am wrong) it is only 1 stop on the RER from the nearest station to SDF. Nice

Duly noted! I was looking at booking close to the stadium, but they're either full or insanely priced (200+ euros a night? No thanks :O )

• 2 weeks later...

Kaitie, I blame you and Ari for this post and the one I'm about to post in the other thread! :LOL:

Needed. One standing ticket (face value plus fees). Please PM me if you have one for sale. Thank you!

Edit, I now need two standing tickets for this gig, not one :)

Archived