2013.06.22 - Stade De France, Paris, France

L.

I won't be there until several hours after gates open on the 21st but will confirm queueing all day on the 22nd.

Pip, I forgot to ask! What are you lot doing with your bags? Dropping them at the hotel before running to the show or bringing them with you? I won't be getting to Paris until 8ish that night, I dunno if I have time to drop them at the hotel :(

Pip' date=' I forgot to ask! What are you lot doing with your bags? Dropping them at the hotel before running to the show or bringing them with you? I won't be getting to Paris until 8ish that night, I dunno if I have time to drop them at the hotel :([/quote']

No, we're taking them with us as I really don't think we'll have time to go to the hotel first. Will be packing very lightly. Could you leave some of your luggage in London and just bring the absolute essentials to Paris?

No, we're taking them with us as I really don't think we'll have time to go to the hotel first. Will be packing very lightly. Could you leave some of your luggage in London and just bring the absolute essentials to Paris?

Hmmm I didn't even think about that, but it would be a good idea. Couple changes of clothes and basic toiletries would fit quite easily in my little backpack. I believe St. Pancras has luggage lockers right?

Hmmm I didn't even think about that' date=' but it would be a good idea. Couple changes of clothes and basic toiletries would fit quite easily in my little backpack. I believe St. Pancras has luggage lockers right?[/quote']

http://stpancras.com/shop/excess-baggage

http://www.left-baggage.co.uk/left_luggage_st_pancras.php

:)

Gonna book travel tonight... :awesome:

You still planning on flying?

do we need to arrive a lot earlier for the concert i.e. maybe reach 2 hours earlier? I'm holding a seated ticket btw.

thanks!

With a seated ticket you can arrive whenever you like, because your seat is reserved for you (you can find the block, row and seat number on your ticket). If you like, you can arrive long after the doors open or even after the support bands. Just be aware that there might be a crowd at the door so it might take some time (not hours though) to get into the venue, and to find your seat and everything, so you shouldn't arrive last minute, but there's really no need to arrive two hours early, because it won't make any difference!

With a seated ticket you can arrive whenever you like, because your seat is reserved for you (you can find the block, row and seat number on your ticket). If you like, you can arrive long after the doors open or even after the support bands. Just be aware that there might be a crowd at the door so it might take some time (not hours though) to get into the venue, and to find your seat and everything, so you shouldn't arrive last minute, but there's really no need to arrive two hours early, because it won't make any difference!

Oh okay thanks so much!! I CANNOT WAIT :) it's gonna be my first time seeing Muse outta my own country, see all of you there!

Hello everyone! I'm from Belgium and I'm going to the stade de France gig on Friday.. Me and my friend have got entrance Z but my 4 other friends have entrance S.. So if there's anyone who has entrance S and who wants to change this with my entrance Z, please let me know! You would do me a great pleasure!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived