2013.06.22 - Stade De France, Paris, France

L.

Hello there,

I want to buy two tickets in Cat 1 and I wanted to know if they will in the same area (G8/D5/ etc).

I'm worried if I buy 2 tickets I will beseparated from my friend :(

Usually, when you buy two tickets at the same time, they are next to each other. But sometimes, you may get a seat at the end of a line of seats (tier?) and the other right before or behind it. So there's a slight risk they won't be exactly next to each others if you're unlucky but as far as I know and unless you get the very last tickets available in the whole stadium, they will always be in the same area.

Hey SebasD..

Prelouse is the standing area. Are you worrying about the gate because you want to get to the front? :)

I already knew that but indeed, I was worrying about the gate because some people make it look really "special" here. But I understand that it isn't that important if I'm there on time and if I just want a decent place? I'm not aiming for barrier though, just a good spot.

I already knew that but indeed, I was worrying about the gate because some people make it look really "special" here. But I understand that it isn't that important if I'm there on time and if I just want a decent place? I'm not aiming for barrier though, just a good spot.

You should receive your ticket pretty quickly. As for the 'special' tickets, it's only speculations from fans who believe out of nowhere that they have golden circle tickets because their ticket stipulates in small font 'pelouse pelor' and 'fan club' (when 'fan club' only refers to the fact that it's a special presale). I strongly believe that to get to the golden circle it will be a 'first arrived, first served' case

You should receive your ticket pretty quickly. As for the 'special' tickets, it's only speculations from fans who believe out of nowhere that they have golden circle tickets because their ticket stipulates in small font 'pelouse pelor' and 'fan club' (when 'fan club' only refers to the fact that it's a special presale). I strongly believe that to get to the golden circle it will be a 'first arrived, first served' case

Okay thanks for the fast reply!

My dad ordered the tickets because I had school and I just discovered that he ordered hard paper tickets, so no e-tickets. So we'll get the tickets in June I suppose. :D

Okay thanks for the fast reply!

My dad ordered the tickets because I had school and I just discovered that he ordered hard paper tickets, so no e-tickets. So we'll get the tickets in June I suppose. :D

No, I think you should get them much earlier than that. Maybe in a month, if not faster (there are a few big announcements at the moment - Rihanna, Depeche Mode, Roger Waters, Indochine, etc - so it might take a bit longer than usual, but they're pretty quick to send tickets).

Usually, when you buy two tickets at the same time, they are next to each other. But sometimes, you may get a seat at the end of a line of seats (tier?) and the other right before or behind it. So there's a slight risk they won't be exactly next to each others if you're unlucky but as far as I know and unless you get the very last tickets available in the whole stadium, they will always be in the same area.

Thank you for answer. :)

I just buy my tickets and it just confirm what you said.

I'm very pleased with my tickets in S8. ;)

Well I've paid top dollar (or euro) for Cat 1 tickets and ended up in Row 30 of Block U9 - which looks pretty crap to me. As its a family outing and my 12 year old daughter's debut at a Muse gig, the idea was to treat her to really good seats. Hey Ho.

So, I've just found this e-mail from ticketnet in my box:

Bonjour

Vous avez acheté des places pour le concert de Muse au stade de France, en catégorie pelouse, et nous vous en remercions.

Cependant, une erreur a été commise dans la maquette du billet faisant apparaître "pelor" en bas du billet.

En fait, vous êtes bien en possession de billets Catégorie Pelouse comme indiqué en gras sur le billet.

Nous vous prions d' accepter nos excuses pour cette erreur et vous souhaitons un excellent concert.

Rough translation:

Hello,

You have purchased tickets for Muse's concert at Stade de France, in category 'pelouse', and we thank you for your purchase.

However, a mistake has been commited in the sketch(?) of the ticket which let 'pelor' appear at the bottom of the ticket.

In fact, you own a 'Pelouse' category ticket, as stipulated in bold characters on the ticket.

Please accept our apologies for this mistake, we wish you an excellent concert.

Voilà. No golden circle ticket. Now we still have to figure out how the access to the golden circle will be made. I guess it will be like in 2007 for Wembley and Parc des Princes (correct me if I'm wrong, Parc des Princes was my first Muse gig and I was seated): first arrived, first served.

So, I've just found this e-mail from ticketnet in my box:

Rough translation:

Voilà. No golden circle ticket. Now we still have to figure out how the access to the golden circle will be made. I guess it will be like in 2007 for Wembley and Parc des Princes (correct me if I'm wrong, Parc des Princes was my first Muse gig and I was seated): first arrived, first served.

Just got the same :)

Just got my tickets and am a little disappointed because they are so far away from the stage!!!!! :'( am in Block X2.

Will I still be able to get a good view from Block X2? From what I've heard about stadiums overseas, they're huge. Don't think the map is really drawn to scale. Row 41

Archived