2013.06.22 - Stade De France, Paris, France

L.

Seeing as I cant do 2nd Emirates date (clashes with dawt's birthday!), I thought of lovely Paris instead :D ...probably both dates too...If I've travelled all that way, might as well! :logic:

Anybody got any recommendations for decent/cheapish hotels? :) I have absolutely NO idea! :erm:

There is a Formule 1 hotel about 5 minutes walk from the stadium and it's really cheap and decent.

Seeing as I cant do 2nd Emirates date (clashes with dawt's birthday!), I thought of lovely Paris instead :D ...probably both dates too...If I've travelled all that way, might as well! :logic:

Anybody got any recommendations for decent/cheapish hotels? :) I have absolutely NO idea! :erm:

Yippie!!! I am doing the 22nd too Helen. Would love to meet up. Am doing seated though.

There is a Formule 1 hotel about 5 minutes walk from the stadium and it's really cheap and decent.

Agree!! I have a room booked.

Am hoping to get tickets for this gig! Have never seen them playing in Europe, am going to travel halfway around the world for them :LOL:

Anyway, are the tickets for the first tier (Cat 1 acc to the website) different from the standing tickets? Sorry but have never booked tickets for a gig overseas before. Also, will I be able to see them for first tier seats?

Am so excited!!!

Am hoping to get tickets for this gig! Have never seen them playing in Europe, am going to travel halfway around the world for them :LOL:

Anyway, are the tickets for the first tier (Cat 1 acc to the website) different from the standing tickets? Sorry but have never booked tickets for a gig overseas before. Also, will I be able to see them for first tier seats?

Am so excited!!!

Yes, they are different. You can't access to any seat when you have a standing ticket, nor can you get to the pit if you have a seated ticket, no matter which category it is. So depending on what you really want, either get a standing ticket ("pelouse") or a "categorie 1" ticket (which would offer you a seat with a good view). As mentionned previously on this thread, it seems that the pit will be separated into two parts, but unlike in 2010, there won't be golden circle tickets being sold and we don't know exactly how people with a standing ticket will have access to the part closer to the stage (will it be first arrived first served, or will it depend on the door you will have on your ticket?)

Good luck for the presale/sale. And if you hae any question, don't hesitate to ask on here. :)

How quickly will these dates sell out? I have only just registered so haven't got a pre-sale code. Will the general sale be a scramble for tickets on Wednesday?

Tickets should be sold out pretty quickly but don't hesitate to refresh the page on the various websites. It took me more than an hour and a half to get a golden circle ticket for their 2010 date (the one that had no presale). Expect things to go pretty bad but whatever happens, on't lose hope too quickly.

If the Stade de France's map is correct, I think I will be better off buying a Cat 1. ticket and hoping to have a good one than buying a "VIP" one at 100€...

Except if there's like a 2nd mini stage in the area but that's not gonna happen :p

And the crowd buying those Cat 1. tickets might be more cheerful too. :D

We'll see how it goes.

Hi guys, i got a question

I'm going to book some ticket monday, in the Categorie 1.

But are the tickets which are sold during the pre sale the worst one, with bad views.

Because the categorie 1 is sooooo big, and i really want to have a great view.

I wonder if i (arrive to) book 2 tickets in this section during the pre-sale, will i have a great view of the stage ?

Or should i wait wednesday to book tickets ?

Thanks in advance guys

That's a gift for my girlfriend who is not (yet) a muser, i want to convert her :))))

Hi guys, i got a question

I'm going to book some ticket monday, in the Categorie 1.

But are the tickets which are sold during the pre sale the worst one, with bad views.

Because the categorie 1 is sooooo big, and i really want to have a great view.

I wonder if i (arrive to) book 2 tickets in this section during the pre-sale, will i have a great view of the stage ?

Or should i wait wednesday to book tickets ?

Thanks in advance guys

That's a gift for my girlfriend who is not (yet) a muser, i want to convert her :))))

Nobody knows the answer to that question except perhaps the ticket selling companies and the tour promoter. It's kind of a lottery.

Archived