2013.06.22 - Stade De France, Paris, France

L.

I am tempted to go, it's crap it's only a batch as I would have liked to know the UK and Portugal dates as well to make the best choices, oh well

The other dates will be announced very soon, and the presale for Stade de France is in 10 days, so you'll have the choice !

We are also planning to see Muse in Paris. I'm just wondering about the annouced categories ("Tickets will be 56.30€, 58.50€, 72.80€, 83.80€, 100.30€") and the seat plan posted by binaural2002 (which ist from the official stade de france page). the category for 100,30 € is missing. will there be a front of stage category?

cheers

Markus

According to the French tour promoter, the 100,30 € tickets would be for the seats in red on the map and they will go on sale even though the Stade de France website doesn't mention them. As for the standing area, there will be a separation in the middle of the pit. The question is who will have access to the part in front of the stage and how?

I can't help predicting a massive nightmare, knowing how terribly bad the Stade de France is at organising stuff (they're known for not being able to open the doors at the same time).

According to the French tour promoter, the 100,30 € tickets would be for the seats in red on the map and they will go on sale even though the Stade de France website doesn't mention them. As for the standing area, there will be a separation in the middle of the pit. The question is who will have access to the part in front of the stage and how?

I can't help predicting a massive nightmare, knowing how terribly bad the Stade de France is at organising stuff (they're known for not being able to open the doors at the same time).

I guess it will be a question of the 1st people to arrive will get into the golden circle and once they've filled it up the rest will go to the normal standing area but yeah knowing what security is like I can imagine they will mess up in some way.

Hey guys i receive my code on my muse.mu profile but how i have to use it? Will i be asked to enter it when i will buy my ticket? And also on muse.mu the pre sale date is 21/11 and on the site for ticket it s 26/11. so does anybody can exppain me all this? Thank in advance (sorry for my english i m french :) )

I guess it will be a question of the 1st people to arrive will get into the golden circle and once they've filled it up the rest will go to the normal standing area but yeah knowing what security is like I can imagine they will mess up in some way.

I remember buying specific tickets for golden circle last time.

Archived