2013.06.22 - Stade De France, Paris, France

L.

So now I got through... It didn't work because I copy-pasted the code... no more tickets for Saturday.. I got ones for Friday now, but it doesn't say where (which block) they are...that sucks :/

1. refresh your webpage for saturday tickets

2. you may see the blocks in your 'follow by order' (your account)

So was I. I even could make two different orders for the same night. But I reckon it must be because I had bought only 2 tickets with my first order.

Fair point. Seetickets just blocked your code as soon as you entered it, even if you didn't buy the maximum amount of tickets.

So now I got through... It didn't work because I copy-pasted the code... no more tickets for Saturday.. I got ones for Friday now, but it doesn't say where (which block) they are...that sucks :/

I had the same problem (telling me no prices available for Sat.)

But I just close the page, click the link, choose the Saturday date, put in my code, and it allowed me to buy the ticket.

Yes, they are different. You can't access to any seat when you have a standing ticket, nor can you get to the pit if you have a seated ticket, no matter which category it is. So depending on what you really want, either get a standing ticket ("pelouse") or a "categorie 1" ticket (which would offer you a seat with a good view). As mentionned previously on this thread, it seems that the pit will be separated into two parts, but unlike in 2010, there won't be golden circle tickets being sold and we don't know exactly how people with a standing ticket will have access to the part closer to the stage (will it be first arrived first served, or will it depend on the door you will have on your ticket?)

Good luck for the presale/sale. And if you hae any question, don't hesitate to ask on here. :)

Tickets should be sold out pretty quickly but don't hesitate to refresh the page on the various websites. It took me more than an hour and a half to get a golden circle ticket for their 2010 date (the one that had no presale). Expect things to go pretty bad but whatever happens, on't lose hope too quickly.

thanks a lot!!! oh by the way, we aren't allowed to choose the block in cat 1? cause i am at the booking page right now, and there's no option of choosing which block we want to sit at :(

Hi everyone !

Les pré-ventes se sont très bien passées et ont même été très rapides !!!

J'ai acheté des billets pour offrir à mon frère et un ami, donc ces billets portent mon nom, mais je ne serai pas à la même porte d'entrée qu'eux (à l'opposé même), seulement il est écrit qu'une pièce d'identité peut-être demandée....

Je voulais savoir donc si ils peuvent se voir refusé l'accès puisqu'ils auront des billets portant un autre nom que le leur et n'auront donc pas la bonne pièce d'identité ...? (ce qui serait très très ennuyant)

merci par avance de votre réponse ! :)

Apparently, some people who bought standing tickets are in Pelouse Or, and some others aren't. Weird.

Those who say they have pelor tickets refer to what's written at the bottom left of their ticket: "pelouse pelor".

I checked on one of my pelor tickets from 2010: it was written "pelor pelor".

My feeling is what they have means they can access either the golden circle or the other pit, depending on whether or not the golden circle is already full when they enter the stadium. I'll wait until I receive my own ticket, but I don't belive at all that they have a guaranteed access to the golden circle.

If their theory was to be true and some got a golden circle ticket while others had a normal pelouse ticket, the shitstorm that would ensue would be so bad that you would get the Mayan apocalypse.

Hi everyone !

Les pré-ventes se sont très bien passées et ont même été très rapides !!!

J'ai acheté des billets pour offrir à mon frère et un ami, donc ces billets portent mon nom, mais je ne serai pas à la même porte d'entrée qu'eux (à l'opposé même), seulement il est écrit qu'une pièce d'identité peut-être demandée....

Je voulais savoir donc si ils peuvent se voir refusé l'accès puisqu'ils auront des billets portant un autre nom que le leur et n'auront donc pas la bonne pièce d'identité ...? (ce qui serait très très ennuyant)

merci par avance de votre réponse ! :)

Please! This board's language is English, not French (if you can't speak English, there's an appropriate thread in the international section of the board). Now to answer your question, they can indeed ask for an ID in case the scan of the tickets doesn't work. I've never witnessed it but it may happen in case a ticket can't be scanned for whatever reasons.

You are free to contact the stadium to get infos regarding your situation.

Those who say they have pelor tickets refer to what's written at the bottom left of their ticket: "pelouse pelor".

I checked on one of my pelor tickets from 2010: it was written "pelor pelor".

My feeling is what they have means they can access either the golden circle or the other pit, depending on whether or not the golden circle is already full when they enter the stadium. I'll wait until I receive my own ticket, but I don't belive at all that they have a guaranteed access to the golden circle.

If their theory was to be true and some got a golden circle ticket while others had a normal pelouse ticket, the shitstorm that would ensue would be so bad that you would get the Mayan apocalypse.

Ooooh, I only just realized there was a big part of the front pelouse missing on the plan,wtf :indiff:

Anyway, in big letters my ticket says Ouest S Pelouse Debout. And like you said it says "Pelouse pelor" in smaller font at the very bottom.

I am going to investigate now where gate S is.

Please! This board's language is English, not French (if you can't speak English, there's an appropriate thread in the international section of the board). Now to answer your question, they can indeed ask for an ID in case the scan of the tickets doesn't work. I've never witnessed it but it may happen in case a ticket can't be scanned for whatever reasons.

You are free to contact the stadium to get infos regarding your situation.

thank you for ur answer, im sorry i wrote in french, i didnt notice it was only english speaking coz ive seen some guys speaking french... anyway, thank you again, i think im gonna contact the stadium as well to get informations. hope everything's going to be okay.

hope u got tickets too !

thanks !

Ooooh, I only just realized there was a big part of the front pelouse missing on the plan,wtf :indiff:

Anyway, in big letters my ticket says Ouest S Pelouse Debout. And like you said it says "Pelouse pelor" in smaller font at the very bottom.

I am going to investigate now where gate S is.

Door S is on Matt's side. :) Can't remember if R or S is the closest to the stage though.

thank you for ur answer, im sorry i wrote in french, i didnt notice it was only english speaking coz ive seen some guys speaking french... anyway, thank you again, i think im gonna contact the stadium as well to get informations. hope everything's going to be okay.

hope u got tickets too !

thanks !

They only check ID when there's a problem with your ticket, so unless your friends are extremely unlucky, your ID shouldn't be necessary for them to have (worst case, you could give them a photocopy of your ID and a letter attesting that you bought the tickets for them and they bring their own ID with them). :)

Door S is on Matt's side. :) Can't remember if R or S is the closest to the stage though.

They only check ID when there's a problem with your ticket, so unless your friends are extremely unlucky, your ID shouldn't be necessary for them to have (worst case, you could give them a photocopy of your ID and a letter attesting that you bought the tickets for them and they bring their own ID with them). :)

Okay, thanks a lot ! ;)

Archived