2013.06.22 - Stade De France, Paris, France

L.

Bed for sale (only to someone I know, no strangers)!

I have one spare bed for the Stade de France Muse gigs.

Room is booked for the nights of the 21st and 22nd of June and is about a half hour walk from the Stade de France. Total cost per person (this is a triple room) for both nights is £45.

I need someone able to take both nights and who can pay straight away to guarantee they are committing.

If you're female you'll share the double with me, and if you're male, you'll be sharing the double with my friend, Jim.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/fr/etap-paris-porte-de-la-chapelle.en.html

Sold.

Don't mind me, I'm just bitter I can't afford to do as much really. :p If I had as much money I'd be doing exactly the same as you so...

What are you talking about? How do you know how much money I have anyway? I dont have much, I just know how to manage it.

What are you talking about? How do you know how much money I have anyway? I dont have much, I just know how to manage it.

Yes, so do I, I've had to manage it considerably just so I can attend the gigs they've played in London. I don't, but it's obviously considerably more than me. I told you I was only being bitter/jealous, not really anything to take offense to.

Well I'm fucking loaded! :awesome:

Okay, I'm not really but I did do a huge amount of overtime last month, fifty hours a week, minimum, which earned me the highest monthly pay I've ever earned in my life, sufficient to pay for all my accommodation for all my UK and European gigs ;)

Okay, I'm not really but I did do a huge amount of overtime last month, fifty hours a week, minimum, which earned me the highest monthly pay I've ever earned in my life, sufficient to pay for all my accommodation for all my UK and European gigs ;)

Treating yourself to SDF tickets Pip? Excellent way to treat yourself in my opinion!

Btw, I'm going on the 21st, are people planning on meeting up beforehand? Just I'm going alone from London and don't really want to be on my own during the gig and was hoping to meet up with a few nice, friendly Musers :)

Treating yourself to SDF tickets Pip? Excellent way to treat yourself in my opinion!

Btw, I'm going on the 21st, are people planning on meeting up beforehand? Just I'm going alone from London and don't really want to be on my own during the gig and was hoping to meet up with a few nice, friendly Musers :)

Yes, I bought tickets for both nights some time ago :)

Best place to meet other fans is in the queue, will you be standing? If so, which gate for which gig? I won't arrive until about 19.30 for the first night, coming over on the Megabus, but will be queueing all day for the second night with a few friends at gate G.

Yes, I bought tickets for both nights some time ago :)

Best place to meet other fans is in the queue, will you be standing? If so, which gate for which gig? I won't arrive until about 19.30 for the first night, coming over on the Megabus, but will be queueing all day for the second night with a few friends at gate G.

I'm not sure which gate I'm at as I've bought a standing ticket for night 1 off Muse bay and am picking up this Friday! I'm arriving in Paris early on the 21st but want to do a little bit of sightseeing during the day before heading to SDF for the gig in the evening... If you don't mind, would it be possible if we met up in/outside the stadium as you seem like a very nice person and quite honestly, I am kind of desperate to meet up with some friendly people!

Are you going to any of the other summer shows? :)

Hi,

I'm attending this gig in June and I'm really concerned about finding a place to stay. Have been reading quite a number of online forums and they've all been saying that the area around Stade de France isn't all that safe. I've got a couple of questions,

1. Is it better if I book a hotel in central Paris e.g Chatelet?

2. Is taking the metro safe at night? I'm assuming the concert will end pretty late.

Sorry if I sound very uninformed! It's because I'm from a really safe small country so am not really sure how bigger cities like Paris work.

PLEASE HELP!! I really need all the help I can get :/

THANK YOUUUU.

Hi,

I'm attending this gig in June and I'm really concerned about finding a place to stay. Have been reading quite a number of online forums and they've all been saying that the area around Stade de France isn't all that safe. I've got a couple of questions,

1. Is it better if I book a hotel in central Paris e.g Chatelet?

2. Is taking the metro safe at night? I'm assuming the concert will end pretty late.

Sorry if I sound very uninformed! It's because I'm from a really safe small country so am not really sure how bigger cities like Paris work.

PLEASE HELP!! I really need all the help I can get :/

THANK YOUUUU.

I'm also getting a bit paranoid about travelling back by myself on the metro after the gig on the 21st!

i am coming over from the uk for the gig on the 21st & have tickets for that

missed out on the original sale for the 22nd so looking for a pair of standing tickets for that second date - if anyone can point me in the direction of a reasonably priced pair of tickets please pm me

i have been keeping an eye on musebay but unfortunately very little has been coming up for the second paris date so far

thanks

dm

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone !

I don't know if some of you knew about it, but french fans are currently organizing a huge surprise for the band at this date, including an illuminated tifo AND banner.

They need help and since a lot of you are attending this gig, you may want to be part of this project.

You can find informations here or here

Thank you!!

Hi guys! I bought some standing tickets for the 21st of June. The gate is S. It is written "20 minutes" on the side of my ticket, what does it mean? I really want to be able to see Muse as close as possible,being in front of stage. Is it possible with my ticket? How early should I come? Someone please tell me or PM me! This is my fist gig, I am so excited!

Hi guys! I bought some standing tickets for the 21st of June. The gate is S. It is written "20 minutes" on the side of my ticket, what does it mean? I really want to be able to see Muse as close as possible,being in front of stage. Is it possible with my ticket? How early should I come? Someone please tell me or PM me! This is my fist gig, I am so excited!

20 Minutes is the name of a French newspaper, don't worry.

Archived