2013.06.22 - Stade De France, Paris, France

L.

tempted to go to this as friends are in Paris and I can get a hotel. There are tickets on Viagogo available for collection on the day. Can anyone tell me what the reliability on viagogo is like?

I wouldn't advise you to buy on Viagogo. First from an ethical point of view, the tickets on there are mostly overpriced and sold by people who don't give a shit about Muse and only want to make money on the backs of fans.

Secondly, you're not sure to get your tickets on time. Of course you'll get reimbursed if that happens, but you will also miss the show.

I strongly advise you to to buy tickets directly from fans (I would avoid buying e-tickets from people I don't know though) :

MuseBay

Facebook page of the event (in French, lots of offers there at facial value)

I Want The Truth (French fan site, many offers too)

Good luck !

Hey guys

does anyone know if cameras are allowed?

At Bercy last year we had to sign ours in

Cheers

Sandra

Compact cameras are allowed, as long as they don't have an interchangeable lens. Camcorders are strictly forbidden.

Source (FR) : http://csdf.epticahosting.com/selfcsdf/template.do?id=367

I've just got back from the Muse concert at the Stade de France and firstly I must say the show was great but what let every act down was the sound quality. Due to the size of the stadium the production had decided on speakers all over the ground, but instead of dispersing the sound evenly around the stadium it actually created an intolerable "echo" with the sound from the stage speakers reaching us before the sound from the back of the stadium. This was very evident during quieter/slower songs but even for the louder songs it was still there. It sounded almost like there was another band playing right outside the stadium.

For the price myself and many more paid to go see Muse I was very disappointed that this wasn't rectified at any point during the evening and in all honesty it should have been rectified after the Friday night concert.

As I stated at the beginning the show was great but the quality of the sound definitely meant that I didn't enjoy the evening as much as I should.

Okay I just got back myself, lost my shit at Dead Star and seeing Micro Cuts on the roulette! Did anyone else see Matt take Dom out while windmill-flinging his guitar at the end of Uprising? I just missed impact due to someone's head in the way :/

Okay I just got back myself, lost my shit at Dead Star and seeing Micro Cuts on the roulette! Did anyone else see Matt take Dom out while windmill-flinging his guitar at the end of Uprising? I just missed impact due to someone's head in the way :/

Yeah, it hit him very firmly on the side of his ribcage!

Matt was crazy at the end of Uprising to smash his guitar like that! poor Dom. I was afraid when they left the stage before Starlight: the break was a longer than usual...

Pip, is it you who were behind a girl with a lion hat? I was at her right ;)

Btw, it was the best show they did in stadium this year:

2 roulettes!!!!!, the setlist, the crowd, the the luminous balloons, etc...

It was magic!!!!

Dead Star?! :eek: you lucky bastards.

Thanks for the close-up vids, Pip! :D

We were miles away from the stage - had a fab time, though. Were there both nights - Friday was good, but Saturday was insane! Dead Star?! Glowing balloon thingies? Butterflies & Hurricanes? Setlist somehow making more sense than on Friday? Yes, yes, yes, and yes! :dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRqtjsA028c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxJ_-C4em0A

Still can't get over how epic this was! :D Both Paris shows rocked, but the set for night two was epic - two lots of roulette was amazing! And the best bit is definitely Matt throwing his guitar at Dom, Dom dramatically falling onto his kit and then smashing up the guitar some more before they went off stage :LOL:. It was hilarious and brilliant. Felt like being at a Muse gig from 2001 or something back in the 'crazy days' :D

Now I've got the post-gig blues cos there are no more on the horizon for me :'(

Archived