North American Tour Presale Info

KirkBot

I see it as well. Maybe it's just how their site is set up if everyone has it. I hope so, anyway. It doesn't look like I'm having any issues. And FWIW, I recently brought presale tickets on TicketMaster for RHCP in Vegas, and there was no option to purchase tickets until exactly noon, the day they went on sale. I would bet this works the same way.

I actually just used Musictoday a month or so back for a Primus presale.

The part where is says Ticket Information in red will be replaced with some kind of Buy Tickets link at 10am. Then there might be a captcha type thing and the option to choose GA/seats.

Allotments will also probably be quite small if previous tours are anything to go by!

Since I'm a rookie (This will be my first Muse concert EVER! I'm enjoying the moment!)

Do you guys think that we will be able to choose our seated place or it will be assigned automatically by the site? And if it is the later option, do they give good seats (and what I mean by that, if its not far up in the bleachers?)

(I apologize if my grammar is not on point, english is not my mother language):happy:

Second time going to a Muse gig, never been on a presale or tried to get GA tickets

I'm trying to get GA/Pit tickets, is it REALLY hard to get them?

I have a lot of friends that want me to buy their tickets too, we're about 5 people, does that make it even harder?

What if I don't get GA tickets, and get some reserved seated tickets..Should I buy them or try to get GA tickets on the official sale (friday)

Any help / suggestions?

It's always easier to buy one ticket than 5. But sometimes it's worth a ahot. Also, if you're online as soon as stuff goes on sale, you have a good shot at a GA ticket, as long as you're not in a major market: SF/LA/NY. Those are always more difficult to come by and have a higher chance of selling out quickly.

It's always easier to buy one ticket than 5. But sometimes it's worth a ahot. Also, if you're online as soon as stuff goes on sale, you have a good shot at a GA ticket, as long as you're not in a major market: SF/LA/NY. Those are always more difficult to come by and have a higher chance of selling out quickly.

Thanks for the info, Jessica. I'm only buying 1 GA for Detroit, since all of my friends plan on doing seats.I'm hoping I'll have as easy of time with this presale as I did with the 2 tickets I bought for RHCP in Vegas.

Thanks for the info, Jessica. I'm only buying 1 GA for Detroit, since all of my friends plan on doing seats.I'm hoping I'll have as easy of time with this presale as I did with the 2 tickets I bought for RHCP in Vegas.

No problem! Good luck on your presale!

The panic is settling in. Dumb question time.

By "times are local," it means local to the shows right? So say an NY ticket would go on sale at 10am EST, and the STL show would be 10am CST?

Yep, that's right!

Archived