"I want to silence myself evil because our drummer will lose control and I love Dom and Dom"

I could do this all day :facepalm:

Edit:

"I want to find beautiful evil because our love can explode..." - Okay, that's not too bad actually.

"...and I love a higher level and Dom" - Fuck.

I could do this all day :facepalm:

Me too, it's way too addictive. :LOL:

OK, some more...

I want to avenge fifteen thousand hearts because our madness can't love Chris and i embrace violence for one moment

I want to touch the animals because our drummer will be happy and i need to believe hearts and our souls :erm:

I want to destroy all evil because our glaciers will explode and I need to love violence and Dom.

I want to avenge evil Chris because our lives can't be happy and I embrace paradise we're invincible.

I want to destroy those Chris because our souls will expose your lies and I consume love and Chris.

I want to touch beautiful fat-cats because our wrongs won't slow down and I need to love hearts and our hearts.

:LOL:

Best thing I've seen in a while.

I want to play fifteen thousand dom because our hearts wont lose control and i cant take morgan underground.

EDIT: new ones

I want to consume your hearts because our battles cant lose control and i take them to paradise and chris

I want to find the people because our glaciers might not be glorious and i consume hearts and our hearts

I want to avenge your love because our wrongs might not die together and i need to believe chris forever

wow, this really is adictive :D

This thing is way too addictive. :LOL: My faves in bold.

I want to find the evil because our hearts will fade away, and I want to recognise eerie whispers for one moment.

I want to avenge you, Evil, because our drummer can explode, and I embrace paradise for one moment.

I want to contain you animals because our lives might slow down, and I lose control a higher level and our love.

I want to play Sunshine Dom, because our souls will love Chris and I embrace paradise underground.

I want to play all Zetas because our hearts might not expose your lies, and I take them to Morgan for one moment.

I want to love fifteen thousand people, because our universe can't look away, and I need to believe love and Dom.

I want to silence you Chris, because our souls won't die together and I want to recognise Chris underground. :pope:

Updated the .swf - made it run faster and added several new words/phrases.

It should now say "PWOPER LYRICS GENERATOR v2" and if it still says v1 then you might have to clear your browser cache.

Hope you enjoy the new additions and glad to see you all like it so much! :D

I want to consume unloved leaders because our minds won't be happy and I trust Chris underground.

Started out so well...

EDIT:

I want to blame insane demons because our minds won't counterbalance and I embrace peace and our soul.

Sounds like something for the next record.

I want to hold fifteen thousand fat cats because our love can fade away and I embrace eerie whispers and Tom Kirk

Haha, nice site, that's pretty fun. You should used some kind of string analyser to do a per-word count and find what the most popular words in Muse songs are beyond "heart" and "soul".
Haha thanks! And actually yes, this was suggested to me earlier today and I'll probably get around to this. It would be interesting even just as a point of reference. I'll work on that at some stage.

God I am wasting way too much time on this...

I want to silence the demons because our fate can break the silence and I recognise Chris and our souls - I love the first 2 parts :LOL:

I want to embrace only evil because our wrongs might blow it all away and I trust peace at all

I want to control all souls because our souls might look away and I don't want souls and Dom - souls :LOL:

MUST STOP NOW!!!

Archived