Great performances, and Matt sang the "I need your love" bits without falsetto. I prefer it like that. Both songs sounded good I thought.

I watched a bit of the recording of the show, pretty rubbish, and I've never seen so many adverts in my life. Capitalism at its worst.

I think Muse are too good for this show, but, anyway, good exposure I guess.

Always interesting (and pretty sad on this country's part) when I see people from other countries notice the huge amount of ads since they're not used to it.

Actually, I never got very used to it either which is probably why I stopped watching TV.

Always interesting (and pretty sad on this country's part) when I see people from other countries notice the huge amount of ads since they're not used to it.

Actually, I never got very used to it either which is probably why I stopped watching TV.

Yeah I would imagine it has the opposite effect to encouraging people to buy things.

The Ad thing is... pretty unnoticable by us by now. Sort of indoctrinated since childhood, and we don't really notice.

It IS incredibly effective, though. How do things get sold anywhere else?!? :eek:

SNL hasn't been funny is a very, VERY long time. Just sort of never gets cancelled because it's been on for longer than I've been alive.

Painfully unfunny.

Performance was great, though. Was surprised to see Panic Station!

:noey: at Matt for getting that haircut before every photo shoot and TV performance. Makes him look a lot older.

EDIT: Wow, watching the promos... did he get that haircut AT the studio? :LOL:

Archived