Ads in US right now are extremely blown out of proportion due to the political season right now too though, and it's only going to get worse in the next month. I work for a TV station so just about the last thing in the world I want to do when I get home is turn a TV on.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. :p

We're voting in a month, so all the advertising was crap slinging political ads... I was only paying attention to the program when Muse was on. I have a very good ability to tune things out at this stage of life.

Normally you just see the same 5 commercials for some random product each commercial break... about half of them pharmacuticals.

Awesome performances :D... despite them having to endure the awkwardness of standing around while Daniel Craig says stuff. Dom looked painfully bored/unamused :LOL: That was obviously filmed ages ago, cos Matt had his longer, spikier hair.

Censor on Panic Station was hilarious - I still want him to swear in his timid way on tour, though :p

Awesome performances :D... despite them having to endure the awkwardness of standing around while Daniel Craig says stuff. Dom looked painfully bored/unamused :LOL: That was obviously filmed ages ago, cos Matt had his longer, spikier hair.

Censor on Panic Station was hilarious - I still want him to swear in his timid way on tour, though :p

Painfully... unfunny... light... fading...

*ahem*

:LOL: still not over having to sit through that.

They were all wearing the exact same things in the promos... I was thinking more along the lines of Matt had someone shave his head inbetween rehersals and filming.

He looks younger with the spikey hair, and it fits sort of the "funny" vibe of the album better. :p

The contrast between some of the less serious sounding songs (Survival, Panic Station, etc) and how SERIOUS they look while playing them, is... :eek:

They all looked great...but I'm betting Chris will shave his head again during the US tour. He had a shiny new bald head when I saw him in San Diego in 2010, just as the fall tour kicked off. :(

Watched this with my mom, who liked Muse sporadically before and loves them after the new album. She was well annoyed by the fact that Morgan was hiding behind Chris. She demanded that he come out and be recognized as a 4th member of the band, as she does every time she sees live footage of anything Musey. :LOL:

Something random that's related: Ronnie from The Killers was asked if he gets to hang out with other bands etc on tour (Fletch and Vaughan podcast 12th Oct)

Yeah, I was just giving Dom the drummer from Muse some shit about the shirt he was wearing on SNL. They were on and they sounded great, I'm like man you guys sounded so fucking amazing what did you guys do, who did you pay off? He goes thanks man da da da, and I said but the fucking shirt, what's up with that? And just he goes you know, rock n roll and cougar print go hand in hand.

"rock n roll and cougar print go hand in hand"

:LOL:

Something random that's related: Ronnie from The Killers was asked if he gets to hang out with other bands etc on tour (Fletch and Vaughan podcast 12th Oct)

"rock n roll and cougar print go hand in hand"

:LOL:

OMG, that's hilarious!

Love Panic Station--it was the best of the 2 songs they performed that night.

Archived