2013.04.15 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, US

Jasonli18t

I can't believe no one managed to get a single ticket - this is ridiculous. I was, like everyone else, ready before 10am and they were gone instantly, as if they were never available.

And GA/Standing weren't even listed...!

As for other presale codes, first result on google is this pest of a twitter account https://twitter.com/presalecodes which told me the tampa presale code is MADNESS

good luck!

I can't believe no one managed to get a single ticket - this is ridiculous. I was, like everyone else, ready before 10am and they were gone instantly, as if they were never available.

And GA/Standing weren't even listed...!

As for other presale codes, first result on google is this pest of a twitter account https://twitter.com/presalecodes which told me the tampa presale code is MADNESS

good luck!

Been trying with the MSG presale today - code is "LAW" and at one time I got a single ticket in section 209 but as I was wrestling with whether I wanted to sit by myself, the time ran out. :( I am still trying for 2....and the "captcha"s are getting harder to r........

HOLY SH!T you guys are good luck....just got 2 seats........ BRB

Ticketmaster is reaching deeper and deeper levels of corruption every time I go there it seems. They pawn all their tickets off to stubhub and other agencies. It's absurd to me how NOTHING seems to ever get done about this disgusting corporation. Really pisses me off to read through here and see people getting shut out. :(

Agh, you're jokin? Well done!

I've been trying for MSG constantly and nothing, you're the first person I've heard say they managed to get something, haha. A few people did yesterday too but nothing for me.. this is mental.

I'll join the melee tomorrow :(

Really pisses me off to read through here and see people getting shut out. :(

I know. I feel like if I had balls, this shit system would have me by them.

And yes, I did get two seats in section 210 via the MSG presale! :D I will still try for GA tomorrow (IF I have the money) but at least I will be there. I would be heartbroken to miss a hometown show.

EDIT: Keep trying, people...I got my tickets just a few minutes ago. Code is LAW.

In the UK, we had a really good documentary air about ticket scams earlier this year, called The Great Ticket Scandal ( http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/articles/home ) if you can watch it, do.

Ticketmaster and all the others sell their tickets to 'preferred partners' before general sale, and a lot of the 'partners' even have ticket printers in their offices! (including getmein and viagogo, which are basically stubhub)

In the UK, we had a really good documentary air about ticket scams earlier this year, called The Great Ticket Scandal ( http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/articles/home ) if you can watch it, do.

Ticketmaster and all the others sell their tickets to 'preferred partners' before general sale, and a lot of the 'partners' even have ticket printers in their offices! (including getmein and viagogo, which are basically stubhub)

I watched that, it's a really good doc. The one where the guy goes undercover and is asking his coworker about their practices and you can see he is trying to control himself from saying "Are you kidding me?!"

Thank you. Yes, I was able to buy 4 for Tampa. Now I have Tampa and NYC. I'm very happy. Thanks again.

Showoff.. ;)

I just saw someone else online say they'd just bought MSG tickets too.. I don't know how you people are doing it, I haven't seen any so far! :(

edit: with the exception of VIP of course, but I am a mere mortal who can't afford that..

I expect to see you drunkenly crowdsurfing again ;)

So what's this East/West GA thing? I see nothing on my confirmation about it. I'm totally confused. :$

Hope it's not like Global Festival, and you can enter with your friends so you're on the same side.

Oh, and +1 to more drunken crowdsurfing! Only if you have nice rescuers who buy us drinks, though.

VIP Ticket Packages are shipping only and non-transferable. To redeem all elements of your VIP order you must present your receipt, picture ID, and credit card at the VIP check-in. All package elements will be rendered invalid if resold. Name changes will only be issued at the sole discretion of CID Entertainment.

That's from the MSG presale page on musictoday. The other pages say will-call only, so I guess they'll be sending me the ticket because of that ban.

ticketmaster says MOST events will utilize paperless delivery, so I guess that makes sense

Archived