2013.04.15 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, US

Jasonli18t

i missed them last time when they came to MSG. But then 6 months later after the MSG show, I saw them in Newark. Best show ever hands down. I wanna try getting tickets for both MSG and IZOD center. if i manage to pull that off, that'll be sick!

i fainted in the pit at the last MSG show during stockholm syndrome and had to get carried out. :LOL: hopefully this doesn't happen again :\mm/:
Aww sorry to hear that. Perfectly acceptable song to faint to though :D

I wonder how many GA tickets will be available in Wednesday's sale :shifty: I also wonder if the floor seats will actually be divided by A B C as shown in the seating charts, that is annoying if it is and if the concert people follow through with that crap. I also wonder what the price will be. I also wonder what the setlist will be. I also wonder what kind of pants Dom will wear. I especially wonder what kind of outfit Matt will dazzle us with.

Aww sorry to hear that. Perfectly acceptable song to faint to though :D

I wonder how many GA tickets will be available in Wednesday's sale :shifty:I also wonder if the floor seats will actually be divided by A B C as shown in the seating charts, that is annoying if it is and if the concert people follow through with that crap. I also wonder what the price will be. I also wonder what the setlist will be. I also wonder what kind of pants Dom will wear. I especially wonder what kind of outfit Matt will dazzle us with.

I went to ticketmaster earlier today to check prices and the seating map changed the floor into a full GA pit, but its split down the middle into "west GA" and "east GA".

Makes me even more nervous for tomorrow. :(

I went to ticketmaster earlier today to check prices and the seating map changed the floor into a full GA pit, but its split down the middle into "west GA" and "east GA".

Makes me even more nervous for tomorrow. :(

The west/east thing kind of sucks, but I'll take it over the floor layout last time where it was basically just a small west section and the whole rear of the floor were seats on risers. Since GA tickets were nearly impossible to get in 2010 hopefully this will make it a bit easier.

The west/east thing kind of sucks, but I'll take it over the floor layout last time where it was basically just a small west section and the whole rear of the floor were seats on risers. Since GA tickets were nearly impossible to get in 2010 hopefully this will make it a bit easier.

Hey Kevin, will you be doing Izod as well?

i fainted in the pit at the last MSG show during stockholm syndrome and had to get carried out. :LOL: hopefully this doesn't happen again :\mm/:

omg i was standing right next to you when that happened. i felt so bad for you.. but you will make it up this time.

Archived