2013.04.15 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, US

Jasonli18t

Well I'm sure as hell not going to watch a Muse concert from a seat.

Guess I'm just gonna have to miss this tour unless they add dates.

So let me get this straight... you'd rather NOT see them at all on this tour then see them from a seat? You know you don't have to "sit" in it, right?? :confused:

So let me get this straight... you'd rather NOT see them at all on this tour then see them from a seat? You know you don't have to "sit" in it, right?? :confused:

This, and last time my friends were wandering the seating area anyway to get a better view. :LOL:

I bought 2 seats so I could sit when I wanted, especially pre-concert. I'm older now so it's nice to have the option but I'm fully aware that when MUSE hits the stage I'll probably be standing up the entire time if everyone else is. Plus you are a little elevated which is nice. I understand if you only want GA, I totally get it but I would take seats over not seeing them.

Barrier or bust!

No but seriously, I just don't think I'd pay the same amount of money for that. I'd pay like half for a seat, but even then I'd still just be wishing I could have got GA tix :LOL:

I bought 2 seats so I could sit when I wanted, especially pre-concert. I'm older now so it's nice to have the option but I'm fully aware that when MUSE hits the stage I'll probably be standing up the entire time if everyone else is. Plus you are a little elevated which is nice. I understand if you only want GA, I totally get it but I would take seats over not seeing them.

which section did you get? I got 119...waiting to see if they add more that are better, but they haven't in the past 10 minutes

wont they release more for ticketmaster on friday? I mean people who are not muse members and dont know about this site have to be able to have access to GA seating right? i will try friday.

They will but the whole system, as I'm sure you know, is completely flawed. The rest of the GA tickets will probably go to scalpers =/ That's why they do the presale so that fans have a chance to get tickets.

Muse is full of tricks though. In previous presales, tickets were still popping up at 10 oclock at night on the day the presale started.

Do you think it's best to continue to try throughout the day or give up?

Yes, continue throughout the day. It says the presale lasts from 10 am to 10 pm. That means they will be reloading tickets all day. It's at completely random times though, so you have to keep trying.

In my experience they tend to release more throughout the day ( I heard "on the hour" before) so if ut says they are all gone at 11, try again at 12 and so on. I've got tickets this way before, simply by refusing to give up when it said they were all gone after 15 minutes! :LOL:

But they now just removed them all!

Yeah, but it's possible they might add more later

There are currently no tickets available for this event. Please check back later as availability is subject to change.

Not sure how likely it is, though.

edit:

never mind...

Tickets sold through this online outlet for this event are SOLD OUT. Please contact the box office or promoter for other available ticket outlets. Tickets may be available elsewhere.

Yeah, but it's possible they might add more later

Not sure how likely it is, though.

edit:

never mind...

Wow. I liked the other presale method better. This website seems so final and they never sold out by 11:30 am on the presale day. Maybe they're just that popular now.

just refreshed they are popping up new seat only.. have not seen ga yet but ya never know. not sure what i should do.. i really want GA.. anyone wanna trade seat for GA? lol

I think you will be able to trade... I was going to do the reverse: get GA and then trade for seats if I felt that queueing and standing for two gigs in one week was too much for my old bones. I still hope to do that through TM. *crosses fingers and everything else*

Archived