2013.04.15 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, US

Jasonli18t

I expect to see you drunkenly crowdsurfing again ;)

Oh, and +1 to more drunken crowdsurfing! Only if you have nice rescuers who buy us drinks, though.

I may have to do some crowdsurfing! Dana, it's your turn to get tackled by security for free drinks though.

Each concert is different, some with floor seating, etc. I'd go with Ticketmaster since that's the one for the specific concert. :)

Yeah, I get the floor seating vs GA thing, but I selected concert on the MSG site and I don't understand how they can shift around whole tiers of the arena and have a completely different block system?

I hope the MSG website is correct (I would assume it is!) 'cos my seats would be a little better, haha.

There has to be a second MSG, right? :( I mean there seems to be so much demand...

There could be. I wouldn't be surprised if there was but keep trying for the tickets! So many people have gotten decent seats. I got NJ tickets just to be safe but If another day opens for MSG, I'm gonna buy them too.

Got East GA too for the 2nd show, but I'm not sure if it means anything at all. Have not seen any West actually... I just hope the GA will not be actually divided in two.

Yeah, I just pulled up another East GA..I feel like those may be restricted to the back part but I'm hoping not. I have no idea if I should buy them or not and it's driving me crazy. I don't want to get there and be in and have a horrible view. :stunned:

Archived