2013.04.15 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, US

Jasonli18t

So what do you guys think are the actual chances of getting MSG tickets tomorrow? Is it hopeless?

Basically I'm trying to ask whether it's worth to wait until tomorrow to try to get MSG tickets or should I get IZOD tickets now while I can?

So what do you guys think are the actual chances of getting MSG tickets tomorrow? Is it hopeless?

Basically I'm trying to ask whether it's worth to wait until tomorrow to try to get MSG tickets or should I get IZOD tickets now while I can?

It's not hopeless! I wouldn't be surprised if they add another night to MSG too when it sells out like LA just did. :D

It happens so fast , You have to be spot on and take ANY ticket you can get there is no second choice tomorrow for me. Muse is not worth $200 a ticket. to me atleast , it would have to be like a showbiz / origin of symmetry replay tour haha.

I decided to keep it real and take the IZOD GA tickets while I could. I know some friends who are going as well.

lol damn, missed out again for these tickets. For some reason I just care about the MSG one and dont really give a crap about the E. Rutherford gig.

Can you tell me why this is? Legit question. I was seriously debating waiting to see if I can get MSG tickets but then thought about it and realized it was going to be another battle to the death with everyone else and I might have gotten crappy seats behind the stage or whatnot and possibly just one. I didn't want to risk possibly losing floor tickets at IZOD. I wanted to go with a friend too. This is not to mention that MSG is on a Monday whereas IZOD is on a Friday, so that's way more convenient. So I ended up going with the latter. (Note: I've never seen Muse live and wanted to go for years.)

I've decided though. If anyone I know has extra tickets to MSG.. I'm going to two Muse concerts. :D (This decision may change....)

Do you think it'll be impossible to get GA tickets for this show? Even though I basically breathe Muse, I stupidly missed out on the presale and would really like GA. The only time I ever had GA was way back in 05 or 06 when they were doing small gigs in NYC. I keep ending up with 100s or 200s and it's just not as fun up there.

If anyone knows how to get GA for this, let me know! I'm gonna buy whatever I can at 9am but I'd do ANYTHING for GA.

Can you tell me why this is? Legit question. I was seriously debating waiting to see if I can get MSG tickets but then thought about it and realized it was going to be another battle to the death with everyone else and I might have gotten crappy seats behind the stage or whatnot and possibly just one. I didn't want to risk possibly losing floor tickets at IZOD. I wanted to go with a friend too. This is not to mention that MSG is on a Monday whereas IZOD is on a Friday, so that's way more convenient. So I ended up going with the latter. (Note: I've never seen Muse live and wanted to go for years.)

I've decided though. If anyone I know has extra tickets to MSG.. I'm going to two Muse concerts. :D (This decision may change....)

For me, Getting to the Meadowlands/Izod is horrible by mass transit if you ask me. I've done it before and it is not fun. I wish it was Prudential center in Newark and not Izod. Then I'd try and get tickets for a NJ show. Am I spoiled since I live in NYC....maybe.

For me, Getting to the Meadowlands/Izod is horrible by mass transit if you ask me. I've done it before and it is not fun. I wish it was Prudential center in Newark and not Izod. Then I'd try and get tickets for a NJ show. Am I spoiled since I live in NYC....maybe.

Hah, ok fair enough. I am SO glad that I chose IZOD. :happy: I checked and.. MSG is sold out, and IZOD floor tickets are sold out as well.

Well, I managed to get Promenade 100 seats about 5 minutes ago, so keep trying if you want some as it looks like people still have some in their baskets which will time out..

I think I'm in 207, not the best seats but not the worst. Obviously would have liked GA but apparently we're not allowed those??!? And i'm just sick of this whole melee now, this is supposed to be a surprise for my boyfriend and it's turning into a nightmare, wtf is going on with these dates...

edit: also there may be a second date, but not a third as there is a game scheduled at MSG for the 17th I think?

But I don't want to go through this ticket hell again anyway, haha.

Keep trying, guys! Like most of you, I got screwed for the last two days, but I managed to get some today after the fourth or fifth try. Someone said they're releasing them every five minutes, so I hit the button right at 9:20 and got something. So try doing it at exactly at a time that ends in a zero or a five.

dont think there will be a 2nd msg date. the nj date still has plenty of tickets left, plus april is a busy time in msg with basketball and hockey playoffs. as of now there is a hockey lock out, but that can change and they have to keep dates open. i hope im wrong, but i think this is it.

Archived